babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(30-10-2016 00:28 )Styukesy Wrote:  Not moaning, giving an opinion. Don't come on a forum if you can't handle people who disagree with you.

Thanks now.

It must be Halloween.

The dead are rising up and walking the forum again...
30-10-2016 01:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

maybe that is the reason, bs only do it at Halloween as they think that if they do it on more occasions they will lose money as people will get bored of the babes doing cosplay.

I think bs can do more cosplay nights as well as Halloween, every couple of months or tie it in to when films come out or tv or on home release and shows that are on tv. for example when the next star wars film Rogue One: A Star Wars is out. all the babes dress as star wars characters

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2016 01:21
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I used to regularly phone the girls but since the perv cams have been introduced I do not phone so I have saved about £200 a month
If that is the general trend then BS must have to make up a lot of money from viewers paying to perv cam the girls
I also used to phone the girls on unleashed but they are also going down the perv cam route
RIP babeshows as it is many years since we have seen the best of you
30-10-2016 01:53
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

they are getting blown apart by studio 66 in every department, no juddering camera work on there ,nice screen layout ,and no bloody adverts covering the screen, babestation has some of mt favorite girls but they are wasted on dire sets and poor camera work, if you were to ask for a close up of one of the cobwebs they would charge you and there would still be a badge of some sort in front of it !!
30-10-2016 11:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-10-2016 11:10 )shankey! Wrote:  they are getting blown apart by studio 66 in every department, no juddering camera work on there ,nice screen layout ,and no bloody adverts covering the screen, babestation has some of mt favorite girls but they are wasted on dire sets and poor camera work, if you were to ask for a close up of one of the cobwebs they would charge you and there would still be a badge of some sort in front of it !!

S66 maybe better produced? But the girls are dull for the most part. Sadly no channel is really trying anymore.

Also pov is spoiling it from the TV side both channels are guilty of this.
30-10-2016 11:16
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The quality of the set is irrelevant it is what the babes do with a set that counts. BS has great perfomers even on poor sets. S66 has babes who are clueless on how make use of a good set.i.e the likes of Ella Jolie, Hannah Martin and Lucy Zara.
30-10-2016 11:39
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The BS sets could do with an overhaul, I must admit. I've said too that the office sets are looking a little stale now - I'd like to see BS follow S66's lead in terms of a shower set like we saw Lola and Clare give great shows in. Imagine how good Alice, Ashley, Dannii, Maddie and the rest could be in that set?

But Danzig is right about BS's girls giving good performances regardless of average sets and Studio 66 has numerous faults aswell. I've enjoyed the Halloween theme on BS this weekend, it was a welcome distraction from the irritating two minute challenges and traffic lights games. Perhaps S66 could do a theme night tonight or tomorrow too.

Look, lets not start point scoring between the two channels again - lets make valid, constructive discussion and offer suggestions on how both sides could be great again, and maybe we'll have a chance of competitive choice of viewing across all the channels. There's been enough shows closing recently without more going down the drain.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
30-10-2016 12:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(30-10-2016 11:10 )shankey! Wrote:  they are getting blown apart by studio 66 in every department, no juddering camera work on there ,nice screen layout ,and no bloody adverts covering the screen, babestation has some of mt favorite girls but they are wasted on dire sets and poor camera work, if you were to ask for a close up of one of the cobwebs they would charge you and there would still be a badge of some sort in front of it !!

i will agree 66 know how to dress a set better, but its pointless if the girls dont do cosplay to go with it,
so the thing that actually matters the most the level of shows the girls are putting on, the bs girls are blowing 66 apart,
the bs girls made the best of what they had the 66 girls where to laze to do anything on the better sets

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-10-2016 12:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i really liked lastnights show so mush better than friday, the girls went through more outfits so the show was more interesting, also it was a fun night, the girls seamed happy, was fun to see Alice get a bit tipsie, and Nicole and Lexi being naughty every time they where together probably because they where sharing a bed after work

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-10-2016 12:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Imagination is key imo.
I want to see a willingness on the part of babes and channel alike to make the nightshows visually stimulating again. I have my doubts as to whether this is actually happening at Babestation in all honesty.
Forgive my cynicism but there appears to be an emphasis on screwing as much money as possible out of as many people as possible through as many gimmicks as possible, while deploying as few sets as possible, showing as little imagination as possible and stifling as much ambition as possible while irritating and annoying as many viewers and potential callers as possible.
A few hardy souls do their best in spite of it but generally the BS nightshow product is in it's majority unwatchable but more significantly than that provides no motivation or desire for me to call at all.
I gave up calling BS a while ago for reasons well documented. The performances of babes with an excellent historical reputation have imo taken turns for the worse and the current nightshow culture of 'Let's make as little effort as we can get away with to screw money from punters' has spread like wildfire.
It may well be that TV nightshows are slowly on the way out in favour of other formats and that a desire to challenge such a demise is fading with each passing day and night.
If so I find that extremely sad.
But the reality is that all the channels care about is making money. This has it's effect.
In the case of BS the personal effect on me has been to turn me from a regular caller to a non caller.
It is for others to decide whether they go in the same direction. A few babes at BS still have the ability to visually captivate (when it suits them or the channel bladewave). Regrettably though this is trumped by a channel culture that says visual stimulation is very much a secondary concern to the point that it has become an irregular bonus rather than the intention.
The cost of calls is ridiculously high.
The quality of visual stimulation is far too low and does not merit the call cost. Make of that what you will.

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 13:38 by Snooks.)
30-10-2016 12:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV