babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
@HP coz ash isnt doing enough to warrant a head only shot.
shes getting naked, and showing a hint of pussy. which i guess is cool.
but shes not going all out showing pink like sophie, priya, preeti or danni so they dont have to frame her as harshly.

they did try framing her like the more adventurous girls but that backfired as guys expected to see a little pink but got fake fingering of her thong covered pussy.
end result guys stopped using her cam. so i guess to encourage them guys back they are framing her so we can see she is actually getting naked.
i dont think its working though as she seems to be running short on calls compared to other girls especially later on in her shift.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-09-2016 07:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

As someone who doesnt use perv cam prefered ashley show than the usual head shots.

Sure Perv Cam will be a flash in the pan give it 6 months and they will have found another scam to fleece the punters Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-09-2016 08:24
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-09-2016 08:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  SNIP

Sure Perv Cam will be a flash in the pan...

SNIP

We live in hope. bladewave Its end can't come soon enough, IMO.

Sadly, I assume it's a 'cash cow' at the moment, and so long as that's the case, 'Slavecam' will remain. Sad Sad Sad
17-09-2016 11:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

(17-09-2016 08:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  As someone who doesnt use perv cam prefered ashley show than the usual head shots.

Sure Perv Cam will be a flash in the pan give it 6 months and they will have found another scam to fleece the punters Tongue Tongue

to me it really is just a case of they need to find a balance of what the freeviewers can see, and what the camers want to see.
i really dont get why some guys are getting so up tight about it. bladewave
the girls are earning money again, which is after all the point of the job for themSurprised and the guys who are willing to pay, get to see what they have been asking for for 7+years and thats a return to pussy shows.eek

as for scamming.bladewave i have been pleasantly surprised about how little of that is going on.Big Grin so much so that there are only 2-3 girls out of the full roster on B.S i would say avoid.(and 1 of them has already left *cough* delia, and the other 2 cali and olivia) add in the fact that the in show cam shows have been going for over a year now (across s66 and b.s), i dont see them going anywhere any time soon.Cool

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 14:44 by HEX!T.)
17-09-2016 14:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-09-2016 08:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Sure Perv Cam will be a flash in the pan
Too much flash, not enough pan? HuhBlushSurprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-09-2016 17:28
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Priyas two minute challenge.. 15 minutes in and its 0-0 and in the space of 1minute its suddenly 3-0...lets make it sounds like she Is getting more calls than she think shes actually getting... I shall leave it to einstein to work that one out :-)
17-09-2016 22:25
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Remember the days when they asked you to send in pictures of a todger and they would give it marks out of 10... They never did rate the picture of tony blair i sent in :-)
17-09-2016 22:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^ bs don't know if the callers are coming or going.
17-09-2016 22:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I don't know how they haven't worked out yet that it should always be at least one point to the callers, to cover their backs. Because a call over 2 minutes could be 10 or 15 minutes, we don't know, but a point to the girl is a call under 2 min, and that is a fact , going by their rules. So 3-0 after 15 minutes of doing this means less than 6 min - they are admitting that there are not enough calls.
17-09-2016 22:35
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-09-2016 22:33 )Tractor boy Wrote:  ^ bs don't know if the callers are coming or going.

They are going in droves, whats scam is coming next.. It sure isnt me :-)
17-09-2016 22:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV