Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 144 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Paige - Discussion Thread

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights: Caps & Videos
(03-08-2009 19:14 )squizzell Wrote:  [I agree that she is one awesome babe. problem comes when guys (other than those who KNOW here) phone in and and want her to get her tits out.
Being on the night shift, guys are right to enquire 'why not?'. That makes things really difficult for Paige.
I fully appreciate that her performance is built around "eroticism" rather than " sluttiness" but others may not.
It's quite clear that 'tits out' is NOT an option for Paige and guys (ALL guys) need to understand this !!.
Maybe , just maybe, she needs to introduce the occassional nipple peak to keep the general viewing public interested. If not, I feel It could spell the end of Paige nighttimes.

Does this mean that all girls who show their tits are giving "slutty" performances? More pertinent, is it possible for any girls on the shows to be basing performances on "eroticism" when bringing it down to the lowest common denominator, they are basically having phone sex with multiple guys during a night? I don't know for sure what Paige is like on the phone but from the limited amount of lipreading I've done, I'd have a fair guess she isn't exactly doing a Carry on style suggestiveness routine.

Personally, whilst Paige can be capable of the odd sizzling section, I find the majority of her sections dull. Not just because she doesn't show her tits but because so often, as highlighted in a previous post, she finds herself with nowhere to go after the first 15 minutes or so and too many of her sections just tend to tail off. Added to that, if she goes over to that sofa you can pretty much write off the whole performance.

I don't get the huge appeal about her. I understand a lot of it will come from people into the dayshows (I very rarely watch them) who are seeing her doing things way beyond what she did on there but by and large, if the majority of the nighttime girls put on shows like that, most people would say how dull they were.
03-08-2009 19:46
Find all posts by this user
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights: Discussion Thread
I totally agree with your last line Marcce, and its a point shared by many.
03-08-2009 20:03
squizzell Offline
Old But Happy

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights: Caps & Videos
Marcee. My point was her WHOLE performance (or any other girls) doesn't HAVE to be about getting her tits out. BUT and this is a big but, she has to please the WHOLE audience, she can't just pick and choose.
SHE took on the nighttime show and she knew the score before she did.
I got up for work at 4am on Sunday. Paige did a stint and her performance was dull. Very very dull. She was put in a difficult situation by a couple of callers and it was obvious she didn't want to fulfill their requests.
Maybe 'sluttiness' was an incorrect word. I was trying to say that the minute the phone rings she doesn't have to pop the puppies out as some girls do, but the phoning public MUST be pleased. That is the whole purpose of the show.
There has been and still is, greater 'tittilation' on some of the daytime shows than there is on Paige's nightime sessions.
There are guys who post here who say "she will when she's ready". NO she wont.
If she was happy with the topless thing her website would be full of topless shots but the feedback suggests otherwise.
Put her back on daytime and guys can stop wishing bladewave
03-08-2009 20:43
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

As I have said in another thread about her. She needs to loosen up lyndsey has for sure and lori is getting there but paige is still on the daytime format not much movement and alot of teasing ok for awhile but is getting dull. I bet most blokes who phone keep asking her to get them out .
03-08-2009 20:53
Jabba Offline
Senior Poster

Totally agree with MARCCE et al. Of course Paige is very attractive, sexy, has a great figure and has all the moves. However, I think she went on to late nights thinking she could get away with her tease routine and no more. She reminds me of the sexiest girl at school, who promised but never delivered. However, she obviously underestimated the demands of night-time viewers. She is obviously not comfortable with showing her boobs and never will be - even her own www site reveals nothing and asks people to pay for it! Is she honestly hoping to use an appearance on this show as a stepping stone to something better? She (and her agent) is exploiting all the guys tuning in night after night in the hope of a glimpse of something they will never get. Good on her - earn good money while you can. She has had a few slips so why not go all the way? You see more on page 3 any day. Her slips revealed pert boobs but feint nips. So? The whole programme has gone downhill recently - one night had 4 girls with horrific and terrible fake boob jobs. So, Paige, i suggest you reveal more or move back to being a bikini model only.
04-08-2009 00:20
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

she's nice and all but in the end she see's you all like a piece of trash, then she throws you away like you don't exist nomore, all she wants is her ass kissed to make her look popular and adored.
it's all pretence that is why she does not show her boobies.

anymore girls and I will explode!
04-08-2009 01:27
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

i didnt watch much tonight,no boobies then?she is nice,but she may as well have stayed on days
at least lynsey knows what the nightshows are for,boobage.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 02:49 by black knight.)
04-08-2009 02:47
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of what is said but if B/Station bosses weren't happy she wouldn't be getting away with it. For whatever reason they are not requiring what they expect of the other girls on the show, of Paige.

With Lori, at least you can download topless pics of her.

(04-08-2009 00:20 )Jabba Wrote:  Totally agree with MARCCE et al. Of course Paige is very attractive, sexy, has a great figure and has all the moves. However, I think she went on to late nights thinking she could get away with her tease routine and no more. She reminds me of the sexiest girl at school, who promised but never delivered. However, she obviously underestimated the demands of night-time viewers. She is obviously not comfortable with showing her boobs and never will be - even her own www site reveals nothing and asks people to pay for it! Is she honestly hoping to use an appearance on this show as a stepping stone to something better? She (and her agent) is exploiting all the guys tuning in night after night in the hope of a glimpse of something they will never get. Good on her - earn good money while you can. She has had a few slips so why not go all the way? You see more on page 3 any day. Her slips revealed pert boobs but feint nips. So? The whole programme has gone downhill recently - one night had 4 girls with horrific and terrible fake boob jobs. So, Paige, i suggest you reveal more or move back to being a bikini model only.
04-08-2009 03:08
RCRB Offline

Well I Don't Know About Not Releasing The Puppies, But Right Now She's Doing A Sweet Section In The Shower And You Can More Or Less See 'Em In The Bra She's Wearing Big Grin
I'm Sure She'll Release The Hounds One Day..
04-08-2009 03:33
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

I don't get this thread Paige is doing her job and that is to get calls & texts & in the mean time add a bit of eye candy to show and she does it very well it seams to me that the ones doing all the moaning about her are the ones that don't even bother to phone in to talk to her after all if you don't call your only getting the eye candy and not the full effect of what the show is all about.
How would you cope if everyone started to criticise everything you do in your work its not easy trying to do your job with people criticising you about what you do.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 14:07 by Spacey.)
04-08-2009 13:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV