babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
None of the photoshoots or pre-recorded videos Olivia has done for the BS.tv website thus far have shown any open leg.
I'm not sure but I don't think she's done any other different videos or shows for BSX.
I haven't seen her pervcam so can't comment.
The sites are pretty interchangeable in terms of content - videos of old bsx liveshows go up on the bstv site (Kerrie Lee's first cream fest anyone?) and likewise quite a lot of the non-explicit videos done for the bs.tv site by various babes also end up on the bsx site.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2016 22:04 by M-L-L.)
13-07-2016 22:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Tonight we have dark chat, all kinks, all fetishes, anything goes. I expect Priya's " dirty " caller will be back again. eek
13-07-2016 22:21
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

It's not a "show" it's an advertisement. It's hilarious you are letting one little webcam put you off your stroke and bickering about it.

If I may address the elephant in the room, you are watching for FREE and critiquing a woman gyrating talking to someone other than you (assuming most in here are freeloaders and never call) whilst bad house music plays over the top.
In terms of the "reviews" of the nights goings on if there was a narrative or plot I could understand it but it's a phone sex advertisement not Ben Hur.
One girl might be a bit tired or pre occupied one night and she's slammed for not being Amazing. I reiterate my point it's an advertisement not a show.

*gets off soapbox*
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 16:34 by AprilFools.)
14-07-2016 13:05
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth has used the pervcam to its full potential on today's bs daytime, and apart from the first section it hasn't taken anything away from the viewing or calling experience. Hopefully bs has found some sort of middle ground to keep everyone happy.
14-07-2016 19:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a couple of observations re. Meet the Babes FV. I meant to mention this a few weeks ago but........
I don't know if anyone has noticed this or whether its "peculiar" to my region (Meridian and BBC South) but most nights before MTB starts properly there is a blank screen with lettering saying something like We apologise for the break in transmission. Programming will resume shortly. Then we get the 16 warning and the show starts normally. This happens most nights BUT once or twice it started normally like the other two channels. Strange.....Also most nights ( I think on all 3 FV channels during the show the picture will disappear briefly on odd occasions but come back BUT at 2.59am often the screen is blank for about a minute or sometimes longer but then the picture returns usually with the same girl and set. Just curious as to whether its general or just in South Hampshire.
14-07-2016 20:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(14-07-2016 13:05 )AprilFools Wrote:  It's not a "show" it's an advertisement. It's hilarious you are letting one little webcam put you off your stroke and bickering about it.

If I may address the elephant in the room, you are watching for FREE and critiquing a woman gyrating talking to someone other than you (assuming most in here are freeloaders and never call) whilst bad house music plays over the top.
In terms of the "reviews" of the nights goings on if there was a narrative or plot I could understand it but it's a phone sex advertisement not Ben Hur.
One girl might be a bit tired or pre occupied one night and she's slammed for not being Amazing. I reiterate my point it's an advertisement not a show.

*gets off soapbox*

* dusts off a different soapbox *

1. The word "show" is one coined by whoever created the term Babeshow. I suggest you may wish to take it up with them.

2. The pervecam is the single biggest change to the babeshows since Ofcom's rules. Guys are going to have opinions about it and want to debate it's impact.

3. You are making assumptions about the posters here not spending on the shows. You are probably right on some but undoubtedly wrong on others. That negates your argument on this point.

4. The "elephant in the room" is that in these sorts of posts, you aggrandise yourself and your arguments by some spurious affinity you're giving yourself with the girls just because you happen to speak to them on occasion and contribute to their coffers.

5. People have opinions about regular everyday adverts all the time, why should they be any less inclined to post their thoughts on 24/7 ads with hot women in them than they do in commenting online about the mainstream variety?

6. Do you, as a caller, think that the 'shows' are as stimulating visually as they once were? If you have no opinion on this either way I applaud you for such restraint on things that you are in part paying for. Others may not be so restrained. Let them have their soapbox please.

I hope that you don't see this as a personal attack AprilFools as I have appreciated your stuff in the past. But there is something I find irritating in posters trying to tell other posters what they should be posting on.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 21:51 by ShandyHand.)
14-07-2016 21:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(14-07-2016 20:12 )trains55 Wrote:  Just a couple of observations re. Meet the Babes FV. I meant to mention this a few weeks ago but........
....Also most nights ( I think on all 3 FV channels during the show the picture will disappear briefly on odd occasions but come back BUT at 2.59am often the screen is blank for about a minute or sometimes longer but then the picture returns usually with the same girl and set. Just curious as to whether its general or just in South Hampshire.

I haven't noticed if the blackouts happen at the same time each night, I thought they were random; but my FV reception can be variable so I am never sure if it is the source or my reception that's the problem.
14-07-2016 22:22
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ MTB (and BSB before), on FV, always goes blank at around 03.00, for a short time.
14-07-2016 22:26
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Yes, I get the minute of black screen at a minute to three in the morning. It happens on MTB, but not on babenation. It use to happen on channel 182 (xpanded) too, when it was on at that time. Possibly related to channels that share a common freeview transmitter. What it is for, I don't know. Could be a switch between two generators or something.
14-07-2016 22:33
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(14-07-2016 13:05 )AprilFools Wrote:  I reiterate my point it's an advertisement not a show.
*gets off soapbox*

Smile I think it's legitimate to criticise an "advertisement" that fails to be sufficiently interesting to engage the viewer enough to buy the product, or even results in them actively changing channel to avoid it ? It's failing in its main purpose if that is the case ?

While the aesthetic merits of one babe's show over another is ultimately subjective and in the eye of beholder, many on here seem to agree that the current style of filming many of the shows featuring a cam element is resulting in an "advert" that is much less visually interesting for those not taking part in the cam sesssion. The non-cam viewers are still potential customers. They might buy. So as an "advert" it's surely failing in its purpose to be capturing the biggest market it can across all media formats - TV, cam, webstream ?

But as I rarely call the shows these days I guess I can just be classified a "freeloader".*
I just might spend some money on them if I keep watching.
But I am never going to part with any cash for them if I stop watching their adverts completely. And that's the way it's going at the moment with the way the adverts have got less interesting visually.

Smile And I don't think it has to be all or nothing. There's no intrinsic reason why a show in which the girl satisfies the cam viewers has to be "over-censored" with very cropped camera angles for the other viewers : there are choices here?
Which imo they are getting wrong with a lot of the bits of the BS shows I've seen recently, daytime and nightime since the launch of these cams - I don't say every show , I haven't watched enough recently to be be able to be definitive.

Smile Reviews of the shows - I'm not sure why this seems to get people's backs up ? What's wrong with giving a summary of who was on and what their different segments were like or how they compared ? Isn't this part of what a forum like this is for ?

*(Well, that's if you don't count the spontaneous purchase of mobile vids, photos and periods of subscription to their websites, all prompted purely from time spent watching their TV "adverts"; said purchases would never have occurred otherwise and it would never have occurred to me to seek out their websites in the first place.)
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 23:34 by M-L-L.)
14-07-2016 22:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV