foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion
(28-06-2016 00:21 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Sorry to break up the party,but a nightshow needs some nudity and its gone midnight and Sophia has not provided any,i realise some like the dom thing but its not really right for a nightshow,in summary all the daybabes show more flesh than Sophia has tonight,complete PISS TAKE.

well those calling the babeshows disagree with you regarding dom shows on nights given that all the babeshows (not just s66) do dom shows. as long as their is a demand from callers (which there clearly is) then the babeshows will keep on doing them.

as for nudity, doesn't bother me if a babeshow babe does or does not go naked and there is more to a nightshow than just nudity, including outfits & sets. also often nudity restricts a show as a lot of babes will hardly move so they wont pussy flash.

as for Sophia last night, thought she did a brilliant show, first of all in the skintight black catsuit and then out of the skin tight catsuit including some very hot naked Sophia action flashing her landing strip

hope she is on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
28-06-2016 10:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

I think that's a good point as I too feel that the naked action, or lack of should I say, kind of restricts babes I know it isn't their fault or the channels but the regulations, however ridiculous, they must follow...so yeah I think it's probably a waste of time when they can be putting more or their energy into the show and the tease of It all?? Besides, Sophia has always been a top babe so couldn't knock for her performance!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
28-06-2016 11:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^^ Remember, also, that a catsuit, or any wet look/leather/latex/pvc outfit does not mean it is/has to be a DOM show, but can simply be a hot babe, looking good, in a sexy outfit, with the added advantage of being able to move and perform freely, just as Sophia showed last night (which, from what I saw, was not a DOM show). Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 14:01 by Censorship :-(.)
28-06-2016 14:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-06-2016 14:00 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^^ Remember, also, that a catsuit, or any wet look/leather/latex/pvc outfit does not mean it is/has to be a DOM show, but can simply be a hot babe, looking good, in a sexy outfit, with the added advantage of being able to move and perform freely, just as Sophia showed last night (which, from what I saw, was not a DOM show). Smile
I take your point that a catsuit/pvc outfit does not necessarily equal dom and im sure fans of non visual nightshows and covered up tease hours were delighted,but i still maintain a nightshow should look like a nightshow and not just an extension of a dayshow,in summary any outfit which covers up the performer that much has no place on nights,visual stimulation should always feature somewhere,there is enough censorship as it is without Sophia or S66 adding more.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
28-06-2016 20:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Tell me then Jimmy what is a nightshow then hmm? Because there isn't a set definition/expectation for a nightshow. There are just guidelines for what a babe can & can't do. Within these guidelines babeshow babes are free to do whatever show they want that they think will bring in the calls, including outfits. You don't like Sophia's skintight catsuits but lots of people do like her catsuits, in particular her callers so Sophia will keep on wearing them as long as they bring in the calls.

If you want Sophia not to wear the catsuits, call her or tweet her

Piper Niven Superfan
28-06-2016 21:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-06-2016 21:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Tell me then Jimmy what is a nightshow then hmm? Because there isn't a set definition/expectation for a nightshow. There are just guidelines for what a babe can & can't do. Within these guidelines babeshow babes are free to do whatever show they want that they think will bring in the calls, including outfits. You don't like Sophia's skintight catsuits but lots of people do like her catsuits, in particular her callers so Sophia will keep on wearing them as long as they bring in the calls.

If you want Sophia not to wear the catsuits, call her or tweet her
With all due respect i think i have already explained my view of what i believe a nightshow should contain but just for you or anybody else who wants to know,
TOPLESS AT 10pm
NAKED IF ASKED AT 11pm
neither of which Miss Knight provided last night,on the subject of me calling,i would not waste the taxpayer's hard earned money that has kept me going for almost five years now,if my situation did improve i still would not call Sophia as her current performance level is too inconsistent.i hope i answered all your points and would appreciate it if you could perhaps remember that its just my opinion of what i saw, or in Sophia case did not see last night.

28-06-2016 21:36
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^Sophia delivered on that, she did go topless last night & did go naked Smile also you keep on insisting it's your opinion on what you expect for a nightshow, yet you keep on presenting it as fact, that there is a set expectation for a nightshow when the actual fact there isn't.

babeshow babes like Sophia have to cater for all expectations for a nightshow not just yours

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 23:44 by Rammyrascal.)
28-06-2016 23:43
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

^You are quite right she did go topless and naked but not till gone midnight,i am disapointed that you chose to attack me again having made such a reasonable response explaining my views in my last post and if its some sort of attempt to get me to quit the forum im not going anywhere unless the mods exclude me,in summary you seem happy with covered up babes on nightshows,i however am not and although we dont agree,personal attacks on views i have always held and NEVER wavered from are completely unwarranted

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 00:16 by jimmyt73.)
29-06-2016 00:08
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

wtf!!! I wasn't attacking you!!! and I am DEFINATELY NOT!!!!! attempting to get you to quit the forum. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THIS!!!!!!!!! show me where I was personally insulting/attacking you or trying to get you off the forum. I was just saying in my opinion you say you are presenting your expectations for a nightshow as fact (i.e they are the set expectations for a nightshow laid down by Ofcom) even though you are insisting it is just your opinion about expectations for a nightshow. nowhere in my post was I personally attacking you or attempting to get you off the forum.

I never said I was happy with covered up babes, don't know where you got that from. I was just saying babes have to cater for all expectations/tastes for a nightshow including outfits. babes like Sophia know that some people prefer babes that are covered up like Sophia in her skintight catsuit, whereas other people prefer babes in skimpy, flesh-flashing outfits. Sophia catered for both those in her skin-tight catsuit & then another stint in just a tiny black thong and naked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2016 00:28 by Rammyrascal.)
29-06-2016 00:26
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Yo cut this whole shit out.

Ms Sophia Knight looked amazing last night in her catsuit. I don't care what anyone think. She looked stunning as she has always done. She is one of the Babeshow legends so cut it out.Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
29-06-2016 00:30

foxxx babes