babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Memo To BS..... When you have enough Girls On You Dont Need To Show This Catch Up Repeat Crap.
27-06-2016 22:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great, Bex has to ruin Hazel's session now. WTF

Why is Bex even on nights???

AKA Lara Croft
27-06-2016 23:34
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice To See Sexie Lexie Back On The Nightshow With Those Beautiful Perky Tits, Its A Pity The Biggest Tits Were Seen Losing In France :-(
28-06-2016 02:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all..............DISASTER! I was planning to record all three shows but didn't put a DVD in my recorder so didn't get a recording of ]Babenation;BUGGER!

Babestation started with Ashley on for just over two hours in the office. (Almost as long as Dannii does!) She was very good and was very nearly naked with her one piece suit rolled down to her knees! So nearly there again! She got into different positions and was almost at her best. Hazel was then on for an hour in the office. She kept on taking her blouse off and put it back on! She went braless and took her pants off very briefly (about a minute) she used a handthong as well. Quite good. Alice was then on for just over an hour in a (big) BLUE bra and pants plus black stockings. She went topless fairly early on BUT didn't go braless again. Good BUT tame;I can't wait for her scars to heal up.
Lexie was then on in the office in a black bra, pants, stockings and boots plus a Police hat. The hat came off early and she went braless after about 8 minutes. She was crouched on the desk showing off her lovely tiny tits ("Twin Peaks") and erect nipples. Lovely.....She took her boots off but didn't go naked. Very nice though!
Hazel was then on again on the hospital set. She was braless in red pants, suspender belt, white stockings and white Doctors shoes. She got into different positions and was tamish BUT at one stage there was a sidview close-up of her tits with very erect nipples:LOVELY! Ashley was then on again in the office in black bra, pants, suspender belt and stockings. She got into various positions and her pants went down very slightly (briefly) but she only went topless quite late on for about 3 minutes! So a reasonable show BUT no Bex.

Meet the Babes started with Lexie and Bex in the sauna in a 2-4-1 for one hour and ten minutes! They were both topless and played with their tits and got into various positions BUT too long. Lexie went braless after 7 minutes; LOVELY! Lexie was then on solo for only 25 minutes but was very good; she was still braless and her pants went down briefly. Hazel was then on for about one hour in the sauna. She was in a (quite) brief white bikini showing cleavage and went topless early on. Her pants went down briefly. She was then fully naked for I minute! She stayed braless. Fairly good BUT not naked for long. At the beginning she was convinced that Leicester wasn't up north as she's from up north. She was convinced Leicester was in Leicester Square in London!......There was a conversation between her and the producer/cameraman I presume. Hilarious.
Ashley was then on for about 45 minutes in the sauna. She was in a black bra, pants, suspender belt and white stockings! She showed good cleavage and went topless on and off but was quite tame.She was then joined by Bex for a tame 2-4-1 for about 25 minutes. Bex was then on solo for 30 minutes toples and really played with her big titties! Alice then joined her in black bra and pants for a tame 2-4-1. She went topless towards the end. Alice was then solo for until just after 5.00 and was topless until 4.59! She played with her pants on 5.00! and was joined by Lexie in pink bra and pants for the last 25 minutes. So a reasonable show BUT too many 2-4-1s! But all 5 girls were on.
So what about Babenation? I managed to watch it from 11.00 till 11.30 and from 12.00 till about 12.35. So I saw Alice topless and then Ashley take over from her. Please let me know what the show was like as I'm guessing that it was the best of them!? I would like to know if Ashley Hazel or Lexie? went naked at all. Also do any of you know when/if Lexie is doing another nightshow as I feel gutted that I didn't see her on the "best?" BS show. Thanks very much: I look forward to any answers later on. Never mind tonight looks interesting: Lynda, Kimberley, Amanda and Hazel (again) plus Lori. How will that go; we'll see.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2016 11:20 by trains55.)
28-06-2016 09:14
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2016 09:14 )trains55 Wrote:  At the beginning she was convinced that Leicester wasn't up north as she's from up north.

This is the trouble with the North/South divide, where does the North start?

It all depends on where your starting from, how far North or South, as Leicester is in the Middle, that's why they call it the Midlands!
28-06-2016 10:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

One too many women on again tonight. If Lori or Lynda was off the schedule, we'd get a better night tonight, but it will be crowded with Lynda as the third wheel and Lori hogging the screen time of the others.

Sad

AKA Lara Croft
28-06-2016 15:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-06-2016 15:34 )mrmann Wrote:  One too many women on again tonight. If Lori or Lynda was off the schedule, we'd get a better night tonight, but it will be crowded with Lynda as the third wheel and Lori hogging the screen time of the others.

Sad

Yes that's so true Lori will be EVERYWHERE meaning that all the oyher girls will have shortish sections if at all! I do like Lori and appreciate her "moving the boundaries" but not to the extent of taking over all of the channels!
28-06-2016 18:45
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

According to Beth, bscams tv on channel 945 is finishing, I hope bs continue to make proper use of the channel and not go back to showing the same recording of Dannii Harwood all night.
28-06-2016 21:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disappointing bscams on 945 is finishing. hope bs just use it as a 4th channel instead of yet another gimmick show

Piper Niven Superfan
28-06-2016 23:39
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Channel 945 shutting, around the time that Redlight are planning to return to tv, maybe the two are linked.
28-06-2016 23:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV