preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
I would swear I saw a post later than the one above.

Indeed I can well understand even the most loyal viewer/caller to give up on this channel.

But I now ask has the channel also given up on itself ?

I still record the 4am show (and bin it soon after a viewing at a more respectable hour) but today it was not there and service is given over to Bs. Maybe it is just this one day. A festival/holiday maybe. Or maybe something entirely different.
01-05-2016 09:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
malpas37 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yesterday there was a soldier in uniform on the screen. I suspect they have been raided again. Kathy, Daisy (I think) and Amy were all sitting on the sofa while he was examining their laptop
01-05-2016 14:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Well I saw the last 15 mins of the evening show to 10 pm and all looked fine then.

I do not know the situ in Thighland (need to see s66 this morn to get that wee joke) but the last time they were raided the police were plain-clothed.
01-05-2016 16:07
emcee Offline
Junior Poster

amy put on twitter no more thai chat and not sure if they will return
01-05-2016 22:00
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ If that is so then it's sad but not totally unexpected.

Forget the 'man in uniform' for a minute, I said before that in the end they were but a content provider for cellcast. If they were not bringing in the money they would eventually be shown the door just like Latinas and even ETV.

But now the intriguing question or even another explanation. An EPG slot is now available and guess who is promising to return ?
01-05-2016 23:33
wim Offline
Account Closed

There was indeed a raid, but the issues were more complicated than content alone. We might see Asian Connections return in some form, but I doubt we will see a proper "babe channel" coming out of Thailand any time in the foreseeable future. I feel badly for the girls who relied on AC for much of their income, and especially Amy, who poured her heart and soul into this channel, doing everything asked of her and more, trying to make it better and always putting forth the effort to do great shows.
02-05-2016 04:43
wim Offline
Account Closed

(01-05-2016 23:33 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ If that is so then it's sad but not totally unexpected.

Forget the 'man in uniform' for a minute, I said before that in the end they were but a content provider for cellcast. If they were not bringing in the money they would eventually be shown the door just like Latinas and even ETV.

But now the intriguing question or even another explanation. An EPG slot is now available and guess who is promising to return ?

Hi DB, now that AC is dead for the time being, I wonder if you might contemplate making that 4AM compilation you talked about late last year? Sort of a tribute to the good times? If you're too busy don't bother (won't hold my breath Smile), but it would be fun for all who have some nice video clips or caps of AC to post them for folks who have fond memories of the girls....thanks!
02-05-2016 12:51
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I have not forgotten. And yes I am quite busy right now but will sort it out sooner than later.
02-05-2016 13:28
wim Offline
Account Closed

(02-05-2016 13:28 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ I have not forgotten. And yes I am quite busy right now but will sort it out sooner than later.

Thank you sir!
02-05-2016 15:04
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

We have given the boss of AC a hard time on here lately, but maybe he knew more than we gave him credit for, maybe he knew the raid was coming, so they had to keep the content low key. It's a sad day for the long time viewers of Thai Chat, and I for one will miss it, I've been watching for more than 5 years, and when it was good it was very good. Even though it was very tame in comparison to other girlie stations, it was my love of Thai Girls that kept me watching, so I hope it will come back in some form, but I wont be holding my breath. I have been thinking about my favourite girls who I have seen over the years, and I am going to list them here. Ice, Om, Cherry, Kipsi, Ann, Vivian, Sami ( before she went into her shell ) Nana and Amy. If anyone else would like to list their favourites that would be nice, it would be a shame if this forum just faded away.
02-05-2016 18:19

preetiandpriya.com