Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Question RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Looks like some of the regulars will have to up their game today with Caty being on Rolleyes
12-04-2016 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
The view from the channels sure is stimulating today. Paige is half-hidden under a desk & Evelyn has built herself a wall of items in front of her.
19-04-2016 14:59
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

Is it just me or do the replies from the girls on the perve cam seem to be added even when they have not been seen typing anything on screen. I may be slow picking this up, but you do see some girls actually typing and then a message appears.There must be off screen typists....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
19-04-2016 15:09
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

^ Funny you should say that because I've been wondering about the same thing for a while now. I keep a close eye on the perve chats, because you can find some fantastic pieces of information there (from gossip to the girls next unscheduled camshows), yet some girls, especially the night-time ones, never actually go near their laptop but they still keep typing to their costumers. Huh IMO there's definitely some off-screen typists around & I suspect they are the behind-the-scenes camera crew, who often help the girls out with their cam angles & settings.
19-04-2016 15:35
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(19-04-2016 15:35 )euleri Wrote:  ^ Funny you should say that because I've been wondering about the same thing for a while now. I keep a close eye on the perve chats, because you can find some fantastic pieces of information there (from gossip to the girls next unscheduled camshows), yet some girls, especially the night-time ones, never actually go near their laptop but they still keep typing to their costumers. Huh IMO there's definitely some off-screen typists around & I suspect they are the behind-the-scenes camera crew, who often help the girls out with their cam angles & settings.

You would like the messages to actually come from from the girls and see them typing them.At least when you watch Cara S you see her type the message and you know it isnot made up behind the scenes....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
19-04-2016 15:38
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

On Sunday 24th April, S66 have got 5 babes, Anastasia, Becky, Cara Brett, Caty & Mica listed as being on between the hours of 11am-10pm. How they are going to sort that out with only 3 channels is going to be interesting to see.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
22-04-2016 09:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I guess one channel will have Caty & Mica paired together. sometimes I am wondering if Caty & Mica are almost practically joined at the hip!! then I guess the other three will rotate between the other two. I wonder if St66 will end up regretting cutting back on web channels....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-04-2016 10:02
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(19-04-2016 15:38 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(19-04-2016 15:35 )euleri Wrote:  ^ Funny you should say that because I've been wondering about the same thing for a while now. I keep a close eye on the perve chats, because you can find some fantastic pieces of information there (from gossip to the girls next unscheduled camshows), yet some girls, especially the night-time ones, never actually go near their laptop but they still keep typing to their costumers. Huh IMO there's definitely some off-screen typists around & I suspect they are the behind-the-scenes camera crew, who often help the girls out with their cam angles & settings.

You would like the messages to actually come from from the girls and see them typing them.At least when you watch Cara S you see her type the message and you know it isnot made up behind the scenes....

I deffo think on nights the crew do some of the typing. I don't mind if they then help with camera placement etc. Not so keen if they masquerade as the girl.

Sometimes you get rather stilted sexual comments that are probably the guys!
22-04-2016 11:20
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

^Well, I did once hear from a babe that the studio is full of girls & gays, maybe the latter just want in on the action? Smile
22-04-2016 12:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Probably that diabolical Afroman.
BounceBounceBounce

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
22-04-2016 13:00