Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ The above reads great, however we are talking S66 here. The reality is we have a man with a cam on a mobile phone stick following the model's lady bits around. I find this a big turn off and it does show what an amatuer production S66 has become making it even more blatant they are only after one thing our hard earned £££££s.
19-03-2016 10:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ I like the idea - indeed on another thread very recently I mooted a not entirely unrelated idea for a backstage and 'off duty' cam.

I think the big problem would be how S66 could monetise such middle ground streams without affecting the rest of the business or alienating the customers (even further lol). The cost to go on those cams ought to be a fair bit less than the £2.5 -3 per min that the perves are now because there would be long periods of not a lot happening. Ideally free - but of course this is S66 and pigs might fly. If they were free I think it would hit perve revenues though and that would not be welcomed by S66.
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 11:33 by Rake.)
19-03-2016 11:32
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

^A VIP stream maybe? A channel that only site members with VIP subscriptions can see. It would certainly increase the number of people checking out the st66 site, which is what the studio wants if they are trying to become more web-oriented business.
19-03-2016 12:31
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Maybe a Studio 66 version of Babestation Unleashed
19-03-2016 13:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-03-2016 11:32 )Rake Wrote:  ...I think the big problem would be how S66 could monetise such middle ground streams without affecting the rest of the business or alienating the customers (even further lol). The cost to go on those cams ought to be a fair bit less than the £2.5 -3 per min that the perves are now because there would be long periods of not a lot happening. Ideally free - but of course this is S66 and pigs might fly. If they were free I think it would hit perve revenues though and that would not be welcomed by S66.

^ Oh I agree that it's a difficult balance to strike. What pushes custom in a certain direction against what negates it from where it's required...

I don't think that an augmented webstream, with 'enhanced' shots sympathetically applied (a good but not excessive amount, selection and duration of such shots in other words), would be something that competes with the cams - it would be more of a tease to them in fact... Callers would also get an enhanced experience - superior to any on any other operator's current TV output. Rather than alienating guys with ever cheaper production methods and weaker main feed content it would offer something unique in an industry currently too familiar with sameness.

I think you also underestimate the need to drive custom online (particularly for 66). Getting guys to look beyond their TVs has always appeared to be a problem for babe channels trying to expand and grow their business model. (Look how much trouble Sin had with it.) This would seem to fit the bill precisely in the current climate.

Whether any such new streams would be best pitched as a simple freebie leader to further spending; or directly monetized as part of their monthly web subscription fee; available for some sort of small ppv price, or whatever, would be something that only 66 could judge. Those sorts of things usually need to change over time in any case as take-up rates, etc., are meet.

Costings have no doubt scuppered such ideas on all the channels in the past. Maybe 66 might see it differently given the divergent way things are shaping for them atm? That was all I was thinking.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-03-2016 20:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy Zara and Jennifer Jade again
[Image: tumblr_m0q1bwqvIs1rqnbfjo1_250.gif]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-03-2016 23:46
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Totally boring S66 tonight. Saturday night's have got so boring on there lately. They need to shake up the schedule as it gets boring having the same girls on the same time every week.
19-03-2016 23:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-03-2016 10:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  So, imagine not the TV streams alongside the perves online but a sort of middle ground set of streams; The Too Hot for TV streams, if you will, featuring inter-cut shots from these secondary cameras.

don't know if you saw it but they tested this last year 1 camera showing a safe tv shot but the website showing a much harder show with a 2nd camera, i saw 2 shows like this but then it just shopped so guess they thought it was not making them any extra

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-03-2016 00:12
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Why does Studio 66 think that it is a good idea to have a double babeshow on a small green sofa? Faye and Charmaine have hardy go any room to move
20-03-2016 00:41
covkid Offline
Master Poster

It's so that the Ego Superstars Jennifer & Lucy can have their own screen.
20-03-2016 01:32