Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Hopefully if RLC do return to my telly they can put some nightshows on to ease my utter boredom with the other channels RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

Everybody is hopeless at the moment.
If RLC have an ounce of imagination they should trounce the opposition bladewave.

RLC must be pissing themselves laughing at the sheer level of ineptitude of the channels at the moment Bounce.
They are all about as much use as an inflatable dartboard Rolleyesbladewave.

Doh Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 02:36 by Snooks.)
15-03-2016 02:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

now wouldn't topless darts on the babe channels be a good thing snookered? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-03-2016 07:29
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Good versatile producers/camera operators is a must imo, bad production and camera work can kill the visual aspect of a show, it doesn't matter how good a girl is if the camera work and production is crap, but a boring static girl can be made to look good with some roving and POV camera work.

So for me they need to employ someone with babe channel production experience that also is a good camera operator, including doing good hand held POV camera work.

So if i was Philip Joseph Barry i would be straight on the phone to Mellie D, she ticks all the boxes.
The girls at RLC used to love working with Mellie when she was their producer/camera operator, they used to mention on twitter how much the used to love working with Mellie.
Mellie's production imo was always top rate and entertaining, she was also one of the few camera operators that did POV sections on RLC.
Mellie would also be available to work as a presenter as well .

She knows what viewers/callers want, she has worked for RLC, Sin TV, S66 and BS, so has plenty of experience, if RLC would give her some leeway production wise to do what she knows the viewers/callers want then i'm sure she would help make RLC into a good and entertaining channel .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 12:48 by Dave_A.)
15-03-2016 12:47
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

looking at there twitter they really seam to be upping there recruitment,
also they have 2 more newbies debuting this week really dose have the feel of a channel building up,
think its interesting that most of the girls they are signing have not been on tv before this could be a very good thing as people who only watch tv will not have seen them before so the show will seam new and interesting straight away

[Image: rlc_1282.jpg]

[Image: rlc_1283.jpg]

[Image: rlc_1285.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2016 13:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-03-2016 12:47 )Dave_A Wrote:  Good versatile producers/camera operators is a must imo, bad production and camera work can kill the visual aspect of a show, it doesn't matter how good a girl is if the camera work and production is crap, but a boring static girl can be made to look good with some roving and POV camera work.

So for me they need to employ someone with babe channel production experience that also is a good camera operator, including doing good hand held POV camera work.

So if i was Philip Joseph Barry i would be straight on the phone to Mellie D, she ticks all the boxes.
The girls at RLC used to love working with Mellie when she was their producer/camera operator, they used to mention on twitter how much the used to love working with Mellie.
Mellie's production imo was always top rate and entertaining, she was also one of the few camera operators that did POV sections on RLC.
Mellie would also be available to work as a presenter as well .

She knows what viewers/callers want, she has worked for RLC, Sin TV, S66 and BS, so has plenty of experience, if RLC would give her some leeway production wise to do what she knows the viewers/callers want then i'm sure she would help make RLC into a good and entertaining channel .

Completely agree, Mellie D would be a fantastic signing for RLC when it returns to the sky babeshows, she's a very good producer/camera operator who babeshow babes have enjoyed working with. Mellie is also a brilliant performer in front of the camera too. She also knows what the callers/viewers wants and enjoys interacting with her fans on here & on social media asking them what outfits etc they would like to see her in.

Of course that depends on if Mellie wants to go back to RLC. She does seem very happy at bs doing bscams from her home & the odd show at the bs studios.

Will be interesting to see if any babes rejoin bs from their current channels, for example could Zarwood be reunited

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 14:40 by Rammyrascal.)
15-03-2016 14:13
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(15-03-2016 14:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Will be interesting to see if any babes rejoin bs from their current channels, for example could Zarwood be reunited

Maybe they could re-sign Hazel Bond and Brooki Littl and reform the infamous Brook Bond tea for twos two for ones.

15-03-2016 18:59
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

If the channel does come back I wonder if the likes of Mikalea Teejay and Mikayla would go back if they use the same studio as before

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
15-03-2016 19:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-03-2016 19:08 )darren73 Wrote:  If the channel does come back I wonder if the likes of Mikalea Teejay and Mikayla would go back if they use the same studio as before

New studio I believe but still in Bristol, there a number of girls at 66 who live a lot closes to Bristol than London,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2016 19:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(15-03-2016 14:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  for example could Zarwood be reunited

You will have to trust me on this.
Knowing what I know I think that is VERY unlikely.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2016 19:22 by Snooks.)
15-03-2016 19:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-03-2016 19:15 )winsaw Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 19:08 )darren73 Wrote:  If the channel does come back I wonder if the likes of Mikalea Teejay and Mikayla would go back if they use the same studio as before

New studio I believe but still in Bristol, there a number of girls at 66 who live a lot closes to Bristol than London,

Preseumably these are ex rlc babes like, teejay walker, paige phillips, mikaela witt etc. Do think some ex rlc babes will go back to rlc from their current channels & the latest babeshow merry go round will happen. Mellie D I think could happen as she lives in Bristol & does help out on the rlc webshows

Ok I'll trust you snookered as to why you think it's very unlikely Zarwood will be reunited on rlc.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2016 20:55

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL