babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Pad/Early Bird, in pictures – backups/re-ups/vids

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Pad/Early Bird, in pictures – backups/re-ups/vids
Apologies I can't update this thread at the moment, no time.

Plz make sure to check out The Pad/Early Bird clips that are on Babe Video UK - you can download basic versions of the videos as well.

Even by themselves, those are such a great set of dayshows... almost impossible not to cum laugh Oct 2010 was an especially good month, just before the shows got toned down and then shut down. Here's a framegrab of Sammie Pennington in mock shock, letting her dress ping up, and displaying her ass and thong on a dayshow. All while wearing a tiny top and nipple caps. It is quite shocking actually Blush

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

||||||||
27-02-2016 02:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Continuing with some 2009 caps:

-

A hotly contested "knickerless"/"flesh-coloured panties" show - by Louise Glover on May 26, 2009
http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid140621

[Image: Louise_Glover_Knickerless_090526_1024_mp4.jpg]

[Image: Louise_Glover_Knickerless_090526_1024_mp4.jpg]

-

Bobbi Aney, unknown date, posted Apr 2009 by Leg Love
http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...#pid111021

[Image: 20090417135940_dvd2avi_0417124639.jpg] [Image: 20090417135940_dvd2avi_0417124650.jpg] [Image: 20090417135941_dvd2avi_0417124717.jpg]

||||||||
24-04-2016 21:22
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Some info about The Pad/Early Bird phone filth Smile This is from mid-2009... But the late 2010 shows seem to have had even more lenient rules.

http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8058

(07-06-2009 11:16 )Scotsman Wrote:  Well I've got away with a lot on the dayshows and have had some great phonesex on the dayshows but it's never been anything outright. You can't say things like fuck, cock, wank, cum etc. You need to use code and I've explained this a LOT

(07-06-2009 11:35 )jonnyb Wrote:  I thought Scotsman was completely b/s'ing about having sex chat during day time shows with girls e.g. below quote from Scotsman re day time chat;

"More talk about sliding my cock between her tits, fucking her in the ass and cumming in her face"

(07-06-2009 11:50 )Scotsman Wrote:  I didn't say they outright said any of those words. The convo with Fernanda went something like this, as an example...

"You have great boobs, I'd love to slide it between them." - That's basically talking about fucking her tits, without actually saying it.

"You have a great ass as well, do you like it up there?" - That's asking if she likes anal WITHOUT ACTUALLY SAYING IT.

"I'm going to finish now" - That's saying I'm going to cum, to which Fernanda generally says "Well I'll blow you a nice big kiss" and gets close to the camera so I can see her face as I cum.

It really isn't rocket science, I thought people had generally got the gist by now. We did talk about fucking her tits, anal sex and cumming on her face but NONE OF IT WAS ACTUALLY SAID.

Why don't you call up one of the girls I've suggested and try some of the things I've discussed, if you can actually get your head around it since clearly that's an issue, and see what happens.

||||||||
14-05-2016 00:45
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2015 13:13 )daytimewanker Wrote:  I certainly preferred the daytime shows during the days of The Pad and Elite TV, fuck me that was some horny shit, I still have the occasional wank over some recordings - 2010 days....

Yeah it was really great for that and still is, excellent shows. And the content was getting more and more brazen towards the end. Some of the day shows looked like night shows, except for the tiny matter of nipples being covered. Some of the Pad girls were basically showing off everything except their pussies and bumholes Blush

So, yeah, you could say it was a really curious time. Would've been funny if it had continued and other dayshows had become like that too, but it was probably never on the cards.

||||||||
24-07-2016 04:06
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Thinking about Babestation and Studio66 now (in 2017), there's an element of The Pad in them.

Not such provocative clothing, but I really never thought we'd see masturbation on any dayshows like we do. Pad babes didn't usually play with themselves on the air, except Lyndsey a little bit, briefly, in some of her videos.

There's a great video of Fern (Fernanda Ferrari) on 4 November 2010, the day before the channel's fatal fine was made official. They must've foreseen that they were doomed, Fern's outfit in this is so racy and gorgeous. This bit of her in doggy pose and lying down is from the end of the 3 minute vid, which I had actually never reached before. Seen the vid so many times. Always finished off before this Blush

(caps)
[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png]

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 11:41 by modelflat.)
12-08-2017 11:40
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Man, there's a treasure trove there..!

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-08-2017 20:18
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

It's a total treasure trove.

Fern did some extremely hot Pad shows, never too shocking but very fucking nice.

This is from the video Fernanda 7 Oct 10 (Fernanda on The Pad, 7 October 2010), with her stretching out and bending doggystyle. Stunning outfit too.

[Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png] [Image: Untitled11.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png] [Image: Untitled15.png] [Image: Untitled16.png] [Image: Untitled17.png] [Image: Untitled18.png] [Image: Untitled19.png]

Lynsey (Epiphany) did the hottest shows to get off imo.. Just the look in her eyes is usually very flirty, and of course we know she was chatting filth too. Her signature move was to "go down" in front of the camera, on her knees with her hands behind her head, to encourage the viewers to fantasize about cumming on her boobs.

(28-10-2015 14:45 )spyboy Wrote:  Lynsey was just the best. As you say she was so obviously getting people off I really couldn't believe she was getting away with it!

If only I had any idea that it wouldn't last I would have made a point of calling her more often.

I remember I called her one day as soon as she came back from her break so I could avoid queueing and the first thing she said to me was "hello you dirty fucker" Smile

(12-08-2017 11:40 )modelflat Wrote:  4 November 2010, the day before the channel's fatal fine

Sorry I'm wrong, the timeline was a bit different.

Check out the sexy "Alexa Heart 10 Nov 10" and "Emma Spellar 17 Nov 10".

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2017 05:00 by modelflat.)
21-08-2017 02:01
dommo420 Offline

Hi guys. This girl used to be on the pad, does anyone remember what her name was on it? Thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

29-08-2017 02:13
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry pal. Defiant can't remember her.
29-08-2017 09:45
DirrrtyO Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone got any Lynsey and / or Sammie P vids to re-upload???

I, for one, would be eternally grateful!!! Big Grin
11-09-2018 15:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV