Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I am almost past the point of annoyance.
More disillusioned than anything now Huh Huh Huh.

22-02-2016 00:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(22-02-2016 00:25 )darren73 Wrote:  So we have Rebecca More on now and Lola on at 3 am it's a joke as all the other babe channels have a full team of babes BounceBounce

3??? eek

EDIT- never mind, I just read her thread. Frankly, I can't understand what they are trying to do, lately.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 00:34 by Manuel.)
22-02-2016 00:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Piss up? Big Laugh
Brewery? Big Laugh

22-02-2016 00:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gives me the impression that the people running the website are intentionally trying to make the women look bad. They have them scheduled, and yet they never show up, so what would that normally look like to someone? To me, it looks like either a no show, running late, can't be trusted or reliable etc. Even if the women were never suppose to be on in the first place, having them on the schedule only makes them look bad. So, it seems to me that the producers/website people are intentionally out to tarnish the women at times. If they had more respect for them, they wouldn't put certain names on the schedule if they weren't actually going to be on.

I may be wrong, and maybe it was up to Elicia tonight, but I get the feeling that it's not her fault.

So the rest of the night will be topless only from Rebecca and more perv cam.

Rolleyes

Next Monday, Dionne Daniels and Tammy Taylor will be returning to Studio 66!!! You can trust me, I've seen the schedule...

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 00:39 by mrmann.)
22-02-2016 00:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-02-2016 00:27 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Just spotted this on Elicia's twitter bio - next show 28th feb
Don't know how long that's been there but it suggests she was never meant to be on tonight?

[Image: image-22C8_56CA476B.jpg]

so that the 2nd time in a week they have advertised a girl on the schedule who where never meant to be in, something is going very wrong at this channel,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2016 00:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Elicia did say last sunday 14th that her next show would be tonight, but for whatever reason (either elicia or s66) her shift has been changed to next sunday which she's put in her bio and s66 have not brought a cover babe in. don't know when elicia put that in her bio

ive often said s66 gets more flack than it deserves, but this week, it deserves all the flack it gets, especially in regards to the scheduling and not updating the schedule on the website. it has been a complete & utter farce

tonight they could have had either a cara brett tease show, a zoe stollery tease show or extended Lola knight's show to midnight or 1am yet they didn't

get your act together s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 00:57 by Rammyrascal.)
22-02-2016 00:57
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Complete mess from S66 tonight,firstly they had too many daybabes,one of which is now on at 3am when Rebecca More finishes and on the subject of her show,they have managed to turn a babeshow into an awkward looking mess,she has spent more time fucking about with the webcam positionig than actually performing,also agree that Zoe should have been given a tease hour,i still dont like them but her last one was pretty good,in summary some bad decisions and a wrongly/overstaffed dayshow are just the latest blunders from a channel that is experiencing a slow and largely self inflicted demise and the only question is where will all babes go when it does fold.

im always open to positive change
22-02-2016 00:58
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

We can all debate & argue about how/why it has happened but the fact is that s66, formerly Elite TV and known for the quality of their night show roster, has for the 2nd time in a week managed to have only one babe on their two main channels and on both occasions that lady should have been on the Cougars channel in any case. Maybe you like the girl in question, maybe you don't but this should not be what this channel is about. So much for the promises about being unstoppable in 2016 hey Jamie? So far it has been nothing but a shambles.
22-02-2016 00:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-02-2016 00:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Elicia did say last sunday 14th that her next show would be tonight, but for whatever reason (either elicia or s66) her shift has been changed to next sunday which she's put in her bio and s66 have not brought a cover babe in. don't know when elicia put that in her bio

ive often said s66 gets more flack than it deserves, but this week, it deserves all the flack it gets, especially in regards to the scheduling and not updating the schedule on the website. it has been a complete & utter farce

tonight they could have had either a cara brett tease show, a zoe stollery tease show or extended Lola knight's show to midnight or 1am yet they didn't

get your act together s66

To quote a line from your good self RammyWink.
Are you ill? eek

Wink

22-02-2016 01:00
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

If Elicia's absence is a no-show, I probably can't blame her to be honest. Who'd want to turn up and work in such a sad, stale set of studios as this? Or go out of their way for management who seemingly don't care for their talent or their customers?

The channel's bosses to me are completely clueless - and there's very little accountability for the problems, so no-one fixes them. Or no-one knows how to fix them. But my money's on people not caring more than people not knowing.

What a sad state of affairs this channel is becoming. And the most frustrating thing is that on a Sunday they really did have an opportunity to get people on side again. It could have been "I know, most people are fed up of having to go to work tomorrow again so let's give them something to cheer. Let's make their transition from Sunday to Monday that little bit better."

Nah. That doesn't even cross their minds. What a waste.

EDIT: Well put post Rammy, genuinely I mean that. They do need to get their act together pronto.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2016 01:10 by Regenerated.)
22-02-2016 01:07