babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
first time i have watched this channel for ages and at at £3 i thought give it a go, night night all i am falling asleep watching this shit, no pussy at all it is weaker than the FTA channels, this channel shut down for good
14-02-2016 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Sophie shows more on normal TV she hasn't even got her knickers off in these caps BounceBounce

[Image: Screenshot_2016_02_14_00_51_52.png] [Image: Screenshot_2016_02_14_00_53_01.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
14-02-2016 02:00
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Like several others on here I guess, I tuned in for the first time in a long time out of curiosity and to see whether a show from a wider range of girls than usual might be a bit different. Well it was, unfortunately much, much worse!
I used to be a bit of an advocate of the "softer" shows on the basis that it might bring more girls in who might do what all the girls did FTA in the "good ole days". But I realise that was then and this is now and it just won't work.

I think what's happened is all the girls, both those who were around in the halcyon days and the newer generation, have become (with some very rare exceptions) totally institutionalised. The combination of scared producers, low expectations and unimaginative scheduling, sets etc has meant that they just aren't capable of putting on a decent show. You can see it most of the girls' eyes, constantly looking at the producers for fear they are doing too much or showing something - FFS this is an encrypted show! I had hoped they might do some 2-4-1s in this format, but I don't think the girls can even do those any more for the same reasons.

I don't think any of this is brain surgery or particularly the girls' fault - if you constantly tell someone in any job to ease up and not do as good a job as they could, would you expect them to do anything other than take the p**s?

So against my original better judgement I think they should drop this experiment, unless BS can suddenly find a bunch of girls who are able and willing to produce something on the lines of the old style, 2010-ish FTA shows, which doesn't seem very likely. annoyed
14-02-2016 12:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

last night was always going to fail due to the line up lastnight, all the girls worked to the level i would expect Maddy showed nothing, Preeti a few flashes,
you could just see Sophie did not want to be there and did a tamer show than she did on FTA,
and as of Kerrie she has been a big disappointment, last weekend the producer where stopping anyone showing but this she could have shown if she wanted to, and all we got was hand thong Sad another one who like to say she wants to do stuff but when given to opportunity dose not,

i was given to understand that Amelia was going to be on BSX lastnight doing a long stint like Beth the night before but that was changed when she got off her face and they could not put her on tv, but this just shows poor scheduling as the should have made sure they had more then one girl in lastnight who would show the goods,
the best thing they can do is go back to booking a girl all night on bsx who works to that level and then other girls from the main show to be with her,

if they produce more shows like lastnight it will kill this show off as people will be so disappointed they just will not buy it in the future,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2016 13:21 by winsaw.)
14-02-2016 13:19
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Towards the end of Preeti's section, she could be seen having a disagreement with the producer (of course this is just my take on it), where it appeared she was saying "No! No! Fuck off, No!" with a disapproving look on her face, and I am guessing that was when they were trying to persuade her to show a bit more perhaps for the viewers. But anyway, just to rub it in, the first clip after the live shows finished was one with Preeti happily displaying all, along with Ruby.
I still hold out hope for Kerrie though, she looked a couple of times that she was tempted by the idea of just letting go, but wasn't ready in her mind yet to make the jump. Hopefully soon, you have to be optimistic.
14-02-2016 13:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(14-02-2016 13:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Towards the end of Preeti's section, she could be seen having a disagreement with the producer (of course this is just my take on it), where it appeared she was saying "No! No! Fuck off, No!" with a disapproving look on her face, and I am guessing that was when they were trying to persuade her to show a bit more perhaps for the viewers. But anyway, just to rub it in, the first clip after the live shows finished was one with Preeti happily displaying all, along with Ruby.
I still hold out hope for Kerrie though, she looked a couple of times that she was tempted by the idea of just letting go, but wasn't ready in her mind yet to make the jump. Hopefully soon, you have to be optimistic.

It's a long while since I have seen Preeti rub it in ( in a liveshow anyway ) Rolleyes
14-02-2016 13:58
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(14-02-2016 13:58 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 13:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Towards the end of Preeti's section, she could be seen having a disagreement with the producer (of course this is just my take on it), where it appeared she was saying "No! No! Fuck off, No!" with a disapproving look on her face, and I am guessing that was when they were trying to persuade her to show a bit more perhaps for the viewers. But anyway, just to rub it in, the first clip after the live shows finished was one with Preeti happily displaying all, along with Ruby.

It's a long while since I have seen Preeti rub it in ( in a liveshow anyway ) Rolleyes

you have to be careful how you rub it...or the crimped pastry falls off the pastyHeartImportantBig Grinlaugh

14-02-2016 18:36
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe the company just won't pay enough to entice the girls to show the goods?
15-02-2016 03:41
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2016 12:04 )SteveHG Wrote:  So against my original better judgement I think they should drop this experiment

I'm not sure that this is an experiment. I've got a feeling that it's here to stay, although they can still refine the new format as they go along.
15-02-2016 03:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think it all boils down to money for some of them. They'll show all on cam for whatever they charge and obviously BSX don't offer that sort of money.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2016 12:43 by babefan2012.)
15-02-2016 12:27

babestation xtra