babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(06-02-2016 02:03 )ColinRB Wrote:  ^ Is that "duplicated Unleashed feed" at BSX Show Levels ?
Yes - so one of the girls who has been on Unleashed also pops up on BSX for twenty minutes/ half an hour or so when BSX starts at 11:30pm and it's just one stint, I've never seen it continue on later into the night.
I think they must tell the performer at that point they're going to be on bsx TV and so there's nudity but nothing stronger. How this affects the ladies' pay I've no idea. It seems to happen a couple of times mid-week, often on a Thursday, but have also seen it on a Sunday.
06-02-2016 12:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I flaked out after Beth's show so I've no idea what the rest of the shows were like after that.

But it seems to me they're repositioning the live shows on this channel to be just another phone-in, barely different to the free-to-air shows. (Except you're paying £3 (at the moment) to view the possibility of more explicit nudity without being sure any of the babes will actually deliver on this, and before you've actually made any phone calls.) So in theory there's less restriction than the regular phone-in channels, but in practice going by what I saw last night it's teasing nudity only.

Maybe this is to try to get more babes who wouldn't otherwise touch the channel with a bargepole if they were expected to go "open leg" more willing to appear, and so help sustain the "continuous live show" gimmick without running out of performers, and get the phone call revenues up ; which I assume ultimately must be the point of the whole exercise.

But it seems an odd way to go about it. I wonder if this is one long experiment and we'll see wildly varying levels of performance while they crunch numbers to see what it does to their phone revenues.

If I was a producer last night and my instructions were to get the phone call volumes up compared to old-style bsx then I might have been tempted to tell the likes of Beth not to "give away the store" and keep the punters on the line talking and only resort to open leg when the calls were starting to stack up.

It looks to me that this was precisely what was happening - even with babes usually willing to go naked on bsx, they were being uncharacteristically coy ?
06-02-2016 12:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(06-02-2016 12:19 )M-L-L Wrote:  I flaked out after Beth's show so I've no idea what the rest of the shows were like after that.

you missed nothing mate, Delia keeping her pants on the hole time and Amelia on her front bum away from camera making sure she showed nothing, a sad state of affairs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-02-2016 12:59
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Strange isn't it?

When Amelia was on bsx the other night, she showed everything.
06-02-2016 13:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

if thats how they are going to run it now then it will fall as people will not pay to watch bsx if the content is no stronger than you can see for free on tv,
everything about last night was wrong, i bet people who paid for the show last night dont buy it tonight, so less people watching = less calls

here are some caps to show how bad it was the girls did no more then in there caps Sad

[Image: beth_867.jpg]

[Image: bs_607.jpg]

[Image: bs_608.jpg]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 13:17 by winsaw.)
06-02-2016 13:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Somethings's off when Jenna Hoskins puts on more of a show than Amelia or Beth. I couldn't believe what a huge difference there was in Amelia, compared to last weekend, and as for Delia, that was straight off normal tv.
I wondered if maybe the more adventurous girls were made to rein themselves in in order not to highlight the gulf in levels between some of them, to create a more uniform output, albeit a disappointing one.
One thing I did enjoy was the movie clip of Amanda Rendall & Kerry Louise, later on, Amanda is some girl.
06-02-2016 13:20
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

As Beth was covering for Lori, maybe she did a Lori style show as a tribute to Miss Buckby. Wink
06-02-2016 14:29
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I miss the days of a solo Camilla show with the oil & a dildo or the Camilla/Lolly show where they are using toys on each other *sigh*

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
06-02-2016 15:25
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think a better idea would be to have last night's style of show Sunday to Thursday and stick with the usual format Friday and Saturday.
06-02-2016 16:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Ah you see, but then we might have missed out on the little gem of a 5 minute clip of Dannii Harwood in the bath in a latex dress that was on about 4:30am.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 19:59 by M-L-L.)
06-02-2016 19:15

babestation xtra