Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^I'm sure S66 will step in soon and ruin your happiness by giving Lucy-Anne & Evelyn extended daytime extra shows from 10pm-2am, then they put Kandi, Clare and Ella Jolie on 1 channel for the rest of the night. Along with that, the girls will be on the biggest bedset that S66 can find.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 10:51 by gunnar.)
18-01-2016 08:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-01-2016 08:53 )gunnar Wrote:  ^I'm sure S66 will step on soon and ruin your happiness by giving Lucy-Anne & Evelyn extended daytime extra shows from 10pm-2am, then they put Kandi, Clare and Ella Jolie on 1 channel for the rest of the night. Along with that the girls will be on the biggest bedset that S66 can find.

Bouncebladewave

18-01-2016 09:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-01-2016 01:50 )forumdude Wrote:  My opinion is my opinion rammy,I never said it was fact mate.What my opinion is though is honest unlike you!

Now stop being the forum bully shouting peoples views with your nightly replying to anyone who posts negative stuff in this thread.

As for tonight kerrie is doing great,not often we see naked oil shows past midnight on st66

I don't like having my personal integrity questioned like this saying all my posts are dishonest and also really upset that I'm being called a forum bully and being lectured on how to post by you. Are you a mod, NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!

By all means disagree with what I say but there is no need to take a thread off topic to personally attack me like this. You are being a bully not me.

Yes you did say it was fact that bs pissed all over s66 when you said "the truth is". Which for me means it's fact according to you bs pissed all over s66 and not just your opinion

Shady, yes I can see why people think I'm an s66 fanboy, but I can 100% say (and HONESTLY forumdude) I am not a fanboy of any channel

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 11:46 by Rammyrascal.)
18-01-2016 11:44
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(18-01-2016 08:53 )gunnar Wrote:  ^I'm sure S66 will step in soon and ruin your happiness by giving Lucy-Anne & Evelyn extended daytime extra shows from 10pm-2am, then they put Kandi, Clare and Ella Jolie on 1 channel for the rest of the night. Along with that, the girls will be on the biggest bedset that S66 can find.

Bounce no, more likely they will be on that little black leather sofa they often use Big Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 12:19 by Manuel.)
18-01-2016 12:19
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

I was unaware of Fernanda's tease show til it was nearly finished.. Granted she was more naked in this one than the one she did near Christmas.. (Some might say Christmas came early.. I'm sure a few blokes and girls did too).

It's strange that Fernanda did that show and seemingly the phones coped well. Usually when Cara does a tease hour, the phone network at S66 melts, and the chatroom used to be swamped with calls of money gouging by S66 as they were apparently cut off just after getting through.. The shows where Cara goes naked, sometimes even the web server collapses..

I also think it was Fernanda showing that despite getting a year older.. she still has 'it' and showed the young bucks 'how' to brighten up many folks days..
18-01-2016 14:14
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(18-01-2016 11:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:50 )forumdude Wrote:  My opinion is my opinion rammy,I never said it was fact mate.What my opinion is though is honest unlike you!

Now stop being the forum bully shouting peoples views with your nightly replying to anyone who posts negative stuff in this thread.

As for tonight kerrie is doing great,not often we see naked oil shows past midnight on st66

I don't like having my personal integrity questioned like this saying all my posts are dishonest and also really upset that I'm being called a forum bully and being lectured on how to post by you. Are you a mod, NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!

By all means disagree with what I say but there is no need to take a thread off topic to personally attack me like this. You are being a bully not me.

Yes you did say it was fact that bs pissed all over s66 when you said "the truth is". Which for me means it's fact according to you bs pissed all over s66 and not just your opinion

Shady, yes I can see why people think I'm an s66 fanboy, but I can 100% say (and HONESTLY forumdude) I am not a fanboy of any channel
You are a bully.....Fact Wink
Do I reply to you every day when you post about boring shows being great,no I dont.Yet you can't wait to get your say in if i say a show was shit....your either the best troll ever or you really do worship these women Rolleyes
I wont say too much more because fact is your like the mods little pet and my posts will be removed. Have nice day Big Grin
18-01-2016 14:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thanks for another insult calling me a troll and a mods little pet Sad also just because you think a show is boring doesn't mean it's a fact that it's boring, other forum members like me will have enjoyed the show and post if they want & say why,

Looking forward to tonight, clare & kandi on the s66 channels along with Faye Rampton on Cougars

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 16:34 by Rammyrascal.)
18-01-2016 16:29
skully Offline

Who's a good Rammy, you are, you are, now don't pee on the carpet while we're out Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
18-01-2016 16:37
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

Can you filter the phrase "call stats" when you're back? Wink
18-01-2016 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-01-2016 16:37 )skully Wrote:  Who's a good Rammy, you are, you are, now don't pee on the carpet while we're out Big Grin

I'll try not to Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
18-01-2016 16:52