gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

richpk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
just gone thru a given thanks as i couldnt on my phone for some reason, anyone else have a problem with that?
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 20:32 by richpk.)
15-01-2016 20:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2016 18:40 )richpk Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 18:20 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Xpanded has in its favor a strong roster and that is it. In every other area they are poor.

lol

Lol is the best you can do? You are definitely a channel stooge.
15-01-2016 20:32
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 20:32 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 18:40 )richpk Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 18:20 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Xpanded has in its favor a strong roster and that is it. In every other area they are poor.

lol

Lol is the best you can do? You are definitely a channel stooge.

it really didnt deserve anything more
15-01-2016 20:36
m100 Away
Banned

why does it not equate to retail? expanded and it's girls are selling goods/services which people can obtain from other suppliers or the girls can take their services to other suppliers. You could argue that like lidl or aldi have done xpanded are appealing to the cheaper end of the customer base and that that will always be there but i'm sure woolworths and other shops thought the same ten years ago. people vote with their wallets as the old saying goes or in this case their wallets and their cocks.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
15-01-2016 20:43
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 20:43 )m100 Wrote:  why does it not equate to retail? expanded and it's girls are selling goods/services which people can obtain from other suppliers or the girls can take their services to other suppliers. You could argue that like lidl or aldi have done xpanded are appealing to the cheaper end of the customer base and that that will always be there but i'm sure woolworths and other shops thought the same ten years ago. people vote with their wallets as the old saying goes or in this case their wallets and their cocks.

because the sex industry and retail are completely different entities and are not hit the same by recession
15-01-2016 20:46
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2016 19:39 )richpk Wrote:  and can you BS reps stop complaining, really not a good look for your channel
Im not a rep or fanboy of BS or any babechannel, if BS become as bad as S66 and Xpanded then i'll complain about BS, to you the only things that matter are call stats, having a laugh with the girls on the phone and call prices, personally i'd like to see the visual side of Xpanded improve, is it really that hard for them to use another set, improve the pic quality and give the girls a bit more solo air time? im not expecting them to become Bangbabes version 2 FFSRolleyes
15-01-2016 20:53
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 20:53 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 19:39 )richpk Wrote:  and can you BS reps stop complaining, really not a good look for your channel
Im not a rep or fanboy of BS or any babechannel, if BS become as bad as S66 and Xpanded then i'll complain about BS, to you the only things that matter are call stats, having a laugh with the girls on the phone and call prices, personally i'd like to see the visual side of Xpanded improve, is it really that hard for them to use another set, improve the pic quality and give the girls a bit more solo air time? im not expecting them to become Bangbabes version 2 FFSRolleyes

LMFAO jesus, you guys can have a joke and call me a rep but i cant return fire

didnt realise people were so touchy here Big Grin
15-01-2016 20:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-01-2016 20:46 )richpk Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 20:43 )m100 Wrote:  why does it not equate to retail? expanded and it's girls are selling goods/services which people can obtain from other suppliers or the girls can take their services to other suppliers. You could argue that like lidl or aldi have done xpanded are appealing to the cheaper end of the customer base and that that will always be there but i'm sure woolworths and other shops thought the same ten years ago. people vote with their wallets as the old saying goes or in this case their wallets and their cocks.

because the sex industry and retail are completely different entities and are not hit the same by recession

Really? You have comparative figures then I assume?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-01-2016 20:56
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 20:53 )Joey 27 Wrote:  

as for the second part or this comment, i am ointersted in what the girls give me when i call the show. you know, the reason they are there? for you to call and have fun

why bring Bangbabes into this, nobody was even thinking that were they?
15-01-2016 20:57
m100 Away
Banned

(15-01-2016 20:46 )richpk Wrote:  

you could try telling that to the website owners who have gone out of business or the licensed sex shops which have closed down - including those operated by the chains. and besides i'm not talking about a recession simply a change in what people want or getting fed up with a product which doesn't involve and going to another shop to try something different.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
15-01-2016 20:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles