Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-01-2016 22:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^She may just dislike Londoners Smile

Well at the time I thought it was just me! I didn't realise that others had bad experiences with her.
04-01-2016 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-01-2016 23:04 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 22:22 )southlondonphil Wrote:  It's common that night girls ask for more shifts, but are told there are none available.

Yes Studio 66 have been telling their night girls for some time that they can't find so many shifts for them anymore as the schedule is full.

I don't think anyone who posts on this thread with any regularity is unaware of or doubts these facts.

What I disagree with is these facts being held up as some sort of weak justification for 66's nighttime policies. Their nights schedule is full because 66 choose to fill it with daytime girls. The fact that nighttime girls ask for these shifts and fail to get them is merely a poor reflection on them and, ultimately, on 66's recruitment abilities and probable financial restraints.

How many posts do we see on this forum saying something like: "I loooovvveee being able to phone Anastasia between 10 and 11!"? Not many is it? People may take advantage of something that's offered to them but you can hardly ask everyone else to love it because of that.

The daytime extra/tease policy might be savvy for 66 commercially atm but it's total absence from any other babe channel's schedules marks it is a failure for current nights' scheduling not a sign of ravaging popularity of daytime chat; and as such not something to be applauded or seen as a miracle of innovation.

From an average viewer's/caller's perspective I therefore think that it's perfectly valid to call them a waste of time otherwise why don't I see them everywhere when I pass through the 900s?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-01-2016 23:40
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sadly, it's becoming more and more common for certain ladies on these channels to show a perceived disrespectful, egotistical and frankly rude attitude to a caller.

When I used to call the shows, back in the golden era of Babeshows, I was fortunate enough to not have any problem with reasonable requests being fulfilled. I always found the girl to be very accommodating and a lot of the ladies were good laughs, there were some I felt I could go down the pub with and have a laugh if I ever met them away from their phone waving activities.

Nowadays, attitudes have changed. It's a different age, one dominated by money. I dare say that a lot of the ladies who have shown a reluctant and rude attitude on the phones are the same ladies who dabble in the growing number of findom / rinsing online services. If they're participating in these "services", I suppose they have honed their techniques to perfection and therefore it spills out on to the phones. Or it could be that so many girls are pissed off at the standards of the shows that they think "what's the point?", "why bother ?" etc.

You can't help feeling a little sorry for the next poor sap who gets through though and ends up having his (or her) experience ruined by a frankly "can't be arsed" attitude. It's quite sad. bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 23:47 by Regenerated.)
04-01-2016 23:46
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Clare, on one channel:

[Image: image-6E48_568AF7A3.jpg]

Kandi on another channel:

[Image: image-73FE_568AF7A3.jpg]

See, it's not difficult! eek Rolleyes

It's about this time that someone will inform me that another babe (or 3) is (are) due on at 23:00, 00:00, or something? Huh
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 00:00 by Censorship :-(.)
04-01-2016 23:55
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-01-2016 23:40 )ShandyHand Wrote:  why don't I see them everywhere

You don't see 'cougars' everywhere either, but the concept obviously works for Studio 66.
04-01-2016 23:59
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(04-01-2016 23:55 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  snip

See, it's not difficult! eek Rolleyes

It's about this time that someone will inform me that another babe (or 3) is (are) due on at 23:00, 00:00, or something? Huh
Victoria is on in a minute on 941

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
05-01-2016 00:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^^ I think there's also a element that some babes see themselves as, somehow, hard done by the downturn in the industry; as well as put upon by regulation and an increasingly choosy clientèle.

The real good times have long gone and there is a residue of resentment for what the caller stands for (and the babe's reliance on them for a living) that has now permeated the industry and, all to often, eventually get to new recruits as well. Some simply can't help letting this dissatisfaction show at times.

@admiral decker: No where did I say it didn't work for them. Just that it is no defence to people saying that it is a waste of their time and by implication the average traditional type viewer/caller. These things are niche markets within a niche. Posters are aggravated that their choices are being cut back. Just because 66 are smart enough to be getting by with what they are having to make do with doesn't mean it shouldn't be done better. As it is by other channels. And I'm sure how 66 would like to be doing it if they could.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 00:13 by ShandyHand.)
05-01-2016 00:03
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-01-2016 00:00 )darren73 Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 23:55 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  SNIP

Victoria is on in a minute on 941

Doh! bladewave

Should have known it was too good to be true. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 00:07 by Censorship :-(.)
05-01-2016 00:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The anti freeloader sentiment has imo long since gone too far.
This is not merely applicable to S66 but all channels in the last few years in my experience. Requests that used to be granted frequently and quite obviously within the rules are now granted much less easily.

It is the classic stalemate.
Babe view: Calls merit action and even with loads of calls in the queue I might say no to various requests when I feel like it Rolleyes. I won't consider doing anything interesting or stimulating unless there are loads of callers in the queue

Viewer: Action merits calls. Only when I see something interesting and stimulating will I call.
I am not paying £1.53/£1.80/£2.00 per minute for a boring show.
I want a visually stimulating show worthy of the cost of the call.

If both sides play hardball stalemate ensues.
Babes just cutting off callers when they feel like it will not help matters. Just imagine if that were a first time caller.
The concern would be they may never ring any babe ever again.
First experience often counts for a lot.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 00:04 by Snooks.)
05-01-2016 00:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

And now we kind of have the epitome of a lot of bad things with Studio 66.

We have a domme set on one channel (will this niche ever end) and two girls crammed together on a lifeless office table on the other.

Just kind of says it all really. Gone are the hot tubs, pole dances, gyms, and every other interesting set (of which there used to be so many) you could think of. Replaced by a lack of imagination for me. It's just woeful at times.

Still - at least that stupid plant gets a bit more air time. Rolleyes annoyed

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-01-2016 00:10