Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
^ I'd of thought 'Are they coming back in 2016?' is nearer the mark. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-12-2015 19:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

2017 lol !
03-12-2015 10:10
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RLC are now advertising for girls to appear on the channel so hopefully a return is on the cards. Smile
08-12-2015 23:53
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Paradoxically a successful redlight redux along the lines of a S66 or a babestation, like those two channels, might not be worth either watching or calling. So good luck to them (I think).
09-12-2015 02:44
ShandyHand Offline

^^ 2016 it is then!

Are they going to be a house brick hurled back into the babe show seas or is it a tiny pebble? Waves or barely a ripple?

Up to them to make their exodus count for something.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-12-2015 08:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(13-11-2015 23:31 )redlight central Wrote:  BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
(27-10-2015 21:42 )forumdude Wrote:  Pointless even making a comeback if its the same monkeys running the channel Rolleyes

Same tame shows and shit tripod camera work wont get red light far,no matter how fancy their sets are!!!

I'd be surprised if Pointless got more viewers than RLC did!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-12-2015 08:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2015 23:53 )Tractor boy Wrote:  RLC are now advertising for girls to appear on the channel so hopefully a return is on the cards. Smile

Doesnt say its for tv though could be for the web show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-12-2015 12:50
ShandyHand Offline

^ They are doing so on this very forum shortly are saying on this thread they would be returning to TV. Why do so now if just for the webshow they have been at for months? There is a tacit message in the timing I think but yes, as ever, mustn't read too much into things.

09-12-2015 13:07
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Or just an attempt to stir-up the hornet's nest and promote speculation (like it is).
But it would be nice to think that they will return to the TV shortly, preferably with a fresh lineup of new girls.
That would be very welcome because you can only 'get-off' to the same faces for so long.
Many have had their day.
09-12-2015 14:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

With the Ofcom restrictions in place, it's hard to get excited about RLC returning. If it was 2010, it would be great news to hear, but now, it's like eh, whatev.

It's not about showing all, but about being able to show more than they currently are allowed to. These channels were the best when they still censored things, but let the women have more slips, the occasional flash, more see throughs, proper 2-4-1s and more standing nude positions. Now, almost everything is tamed for fear of a slip happening, and the only time we ever get something truly naughty is if the producers and women are both drunk. This is with all of the channels, though for some reason, Storm seems to allow handthong, which is funny considering the least tame studio Babestation doesn't allow it Rolleyes
09-12-2015 15:56

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL