jennifer jade

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion

bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

RE: Paige Turnah - Chat & Discussion
(04-12-2015 08:11 )The One And Only Master! Wrote:  Oh my word. Caught a glimpse of her wearing an illusive pair of wet look leggings.....Dang didn't see enough......serves me right for spending last night building a vintage R/C car from 1982. Any caps and vids of her from this particular stint would be greatly appreciated.

More than I saw!

Any caps or vids would be MOST appreciated!
04-12-2015 18:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The One And Only Master! Offline
Senior Poster

Well lets hope there's more of the same to come.....a latex catsuit would be nice.

MORE NIGHT BABES WEARING WET LOOK LEGGINGS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT WON'T HURT YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO TRY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
04-12-2015 21:01
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Yeah or even the red spandex catsuit Scarlet Bouvier used to grace on day shows.
04-12-2015 21:02
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

from her twitter, posted 3 hours ago: "from December 2015 i'll be exclusive to webcam. you can only get me on adultwork and babestationcam"....
well, no more paige turnah on s66, it seems ?... Sad Sad if so, this is a very bad news (at least 4 me)...Anyway, I wish her the best for her work

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 23:40 by Manuel.)
07-12-2015 23:39
Manuel Offline

however, if the news is true, it doesn't surprise me that much...as I said a while ago: if someone comes , someone else has to go ... they can't fill the nightshows roster excessively, for problems of shift , money etc....with all the recent new arrivals (4 girls), It was predictable that some girls would go away...apparently the first is Paige....there will be others, in my opinion

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 23:54 by Manuel.)
07-12-2015 23:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Paige is on the schedule for this Thursday 10th December, so may not be leaving s66 just yet (if she is leaving) if she is retiring from the babeshows (as that tweet is suggesting) I will miss her a lot not just because of her fantastic curvy figure including her magnificent arse no longer on tv, but also because she was also very funny & entertaining on the mic and loved getting her hands on the s66 babes she was paired up with

hopefully paige will say soon if she is leaving the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
08-12-2015 00:50
The One And Only Master! Offline
Senior Poster

Dear oh dear oh dear. If she was to call it a day from the babeshows, that's it for me! She was the only one that i could be bothered to watch.

MORE NIGHT BABES WEARING WET LOOK LEGGINGS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT WON'T HURT YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO TRY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
08-12-2015 14:43
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

looking at her twitter she did tweet this so maybe it wasnt her choice and she may not be the only one gone?

08-12-2015 15:31
Manuel Offline

^ very likely, we will see ..

08-12-2015 15:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-12-2015 15:31 )kifkiz Wrote:  looking at her twitter she did tweet this so maybe it wasnt her choice and she may not be the only one gone?

This tweet, if what Paige is saying is true. would explain why s66 have suddenly added 5 babes recently on days & nights (Danni King, Darelle Oliver, Megan Moss, Romana Ryder & Linsey Dawn McKenzie) s66 have got rid of some babes (most likely because they aren't bringing in enough calls & making enough money) and have brought babes in to replace them.

Paige doesn't say if she is one of the babes s66 have apparently sacked, but does look like she has left s66 as she no longer mentions s66 in het bio & wont be on Thursday night.

Will miss Paige on the babeshows. Wish her all the best

Piper Niven Superfan
08-12-2015 19:35

jennifer jade