Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I agree with many of the messages .....obviously something is changing in the way they organize the shows....and clearly it's a change for the worse! but i don't understand what kind of benefits they expect to gain from these changes....i mean....people really prefer these "daytime extras"? why, what's the point of these "tease hours"?
lol...it's really a "worrying" situation... Big Grin surely i don't want to see, in the future, evelyn lying on the couch at 3 or 4 in the morning , fully dressed , yawning during a call, but with a small, static camera hidden between her legs... the famous "pervercam"...a tiny camera that allows a small number of PAYING spectators to see... nothing but a pair of satin panties Big Grin !
It is so difficult to organize appropriate nightshows?
1- New sets
2- Better camera-work
3- Reduce the number of 2-4-1 shows (if they can't eliminate them completely), and, more generally, they should make better use of the girls they already have...lola knight on dayshows? WHY? and why some of the best performers they have are (almost) always forced to divide the same, lame set (with the exception of the usual 3 girls) ?
rant ended/ Big Grin

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
06-12-2015 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Champion Offline
Banned

^ Manuel, it is all about money.
06-12-2015 19:11
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(06-12-2015 15:52 )Champion Wrote:  ^ I predicted last week that the shows will soon be the same over the whole 24 hour period.

The cams/pervecams will see to this. It double-monetises. Essentially you will need to pay for a pervecam feed to see what you do on the TV feed for free presently.

So callers will need to pay for the call and the pervecam simultaneously. £££££ for s66

This could quite easily happen, and in the not so far future. The main issue down the line is that extended daytime to every hour of the day and only using perv cams to show something vaguely sexual means that S66 alienates it largest viewer group, casual callers. Short term it makes sense to prioritize those who pay over the odds to watch hours of perv cam and fanboys who drool over there favourite babe, but long term the TV and non-paying online viewership will plummet. No matter how hot the girls are, im not interested in 24 hours of fully clothed woman lying down doing nothing.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 19:17 by FantasyNinja.)
06-12-2015 19:12
Champion Offline
Banned

I agree Fantasy Ninja, it is almost there already. It is happening before our eyes, and in only a few short weeks.
06-12-2015 19:15
Manuel Offline

(06-12-2015 19:11 )Champion Wrote:  ^ Manuel, it is all about money.

of course, but, i mean..this type of scenario we are imagining...is convenient for them, from an economic point of view? I agree with Fantasy Ninja..this is the best way to lose most viewers, the casual callers...this is really a surreal situation Huh

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 19:24 by Manuel.)
06-12-2015 19:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ That's the crux isn't it. Convenient is exactly the word. The erosion of 66's night time hours is convenient for 66 right now and they are showing signs of their preference for cutting still further into the late slots. But they must know that it's a balancing act. Slash too slim and you risk losing a whole section of your clientèle. People who may never return to put business your way again having failed to find, on a too regular basis, what they EXPECTED of a babe channel at that time of night.

It's not as if 66 have a whole raft of channels in that they could afford to dedicate one to this tease material on a permanent basis and cope with regular demand elsewhere. (Notice how no tease or extra slot has even occupied the same slot in the week over more than a couple of months.* It wouldn't do to have a certain type of customer knowing for CERTAIN that he can steer clear of your channel at the same time each week if he's looking for harder stuff.)

How often on here do we read on here: "Not worth looking at 66 tonight". That's because as fans we know what to expect from certain performers in certain slots. As some have hinted above: 66 can not afford for the traditional nighttime casual viewer/caller to gain that sort of awareness of their product. In recent years babe shows have become a bit of a parlour game, promising more than they can ever deliver; but it is in the promise that lies the excitement. If you can't believe in the promise there is no excitement. And no reason to spend any money on the babe onscreen.

The more predicatable 66 make content levels with more and more of these tease slots the more your tradtional just back from the pub caller will learn to look elsewhere.

* I'd predict even the mighty Mikki W. will switch to another weekday in the new year.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 22:09 by ShandyHand.)
06-12-2015 22:07
Manuel Offline

(06-12-2015 22:07 )ShandyHand Wrote:  It's not as if 66 have a whole raft of channels in that they could afford to dedicate one to this tease material on a permanent basis and cope with regular demand elsewhere.

Surely this is a crucial point: probably a fourth channel could help to improve the current situation.

66 can not afford for the traditional nighttime casual viewer/caller to gain that sort of awareness of their product. In recent years babe shows have become a bit of a parlour game, promising more than they can ever deliver; but it is in the promise that lies the excitement. If you can't believe in the promise there is no excitement. And no reason to spend any money on the babe onscreen.

i see, but i am not convinced that this type of shows are the best way to guarantee this unpredictability you refer, or, at least, that this kind of shows are, for the casual viewer, the "just back from the pub" caller, more appealing than a "real" night show...sure, I'm just speculating and i could be wrong. It's plausible that, as you said, this kind of shows are convenient for 66 right now....but this causal viewer would prefer to call a full-clothed girl lying on a couch (s66 tease-hour) or a half-naked girl (babestation)? I mean, what's the content of the promise you're referring to? an half dressed girl in alluring attitudes (at best)? The casual viewer may find this, and much more, on other channels that broadcast at the same time.

I hope I haven't misunderstood your point, though

P.S. I'm not trying to act smart, and I don't have particularly bright solutions in my pocket (as you can tell by reading my previous posts Big Grin)
Simply, this situation doesn't make much sense to me Sad

06-12-2015 23:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Would be great to see Zoe stand, or stay for another hour and get more naughty Smile
06-12-2015 23:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Manuel, I think I have confused you with my ramblings! I am arguing exactly what you do in the comments you've added beneath mine! In other words I'm agreeing with you completely!

Maybe you've missed what has been said in this thread before about these tease slots being aimed at a more niche, fanboy-type, audience. I'm saying, as you are, that the more predictable tease show, particularly when done badly or overused, can alienate the traditional 'pissed bloke' casual audience that we are told is (or at lest was until earlier this year) the mainstay of the channels' audiences.

The "promise" of which i speak was merely the perhaps delusional hope that proper night girls can instill - that they are going to do/show more than is the norm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 00:25 by ShandyHand.)
07-12-2015 00:12
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Just perusing the forthcoming schedule and I see no night-shows for tomorrow (after 10) and no breakfast shows (shows start at 11 am).

A little blonde told me today that the Xmas party is tomorrow so, if that schedule really is the case, it could explain it.

If the above has already been mentioned kindly excuse my senior moment.
07-12-2015 00:30