babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ On the contrary if she is drunk & breaks compliance rules she risks getting the sack for herself and the producer who lets her on screen. Tough business.
07-11-2015 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Nice to see that in the midst of all the hoop-la (largely deserved Smile ) over the new sets, that there's still a place for the old blue office...
few things can beat Preeti bent over that desk Wink

;)note to BS set designers - always make sure to include something at or just below waist height that can be ...er....bent over !
07-11-2015 23:27
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It's amazing but even on the sauna set which is pretty small, Caty Cole seems to be miles away from the camera.
07-11-2015 23:31
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(07-11-2015 22:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ On the contrary if she is drunk & breaks compliance rules she risks getting the sack for herself and the producer who lets her on screen. Tough business.

Ok so since you know so much about what it takes to get a girl or staff member fired....when was the last babestation got a fine for a nightshow? Any fines thrown around for those pussy licking 241s this year? Any fine for cucumbers or male staff showing themselves on screen when they shouldn't?

Because if they didn't get fined for any of that i think ameila is safe enough having a couple of vodkas Big Laugh
08-11-2015 01:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Thank you BS for prooving my point of my previous post,its amazing how quickly we have gone from boundary pushing 241s for all to strong content on Freeview and a piss take of an exclusive show on Sky,specially tamed down FURTHER for the no longer required Sky viewers,without whom you would never have progressed on to Freeview in the first place,i should have seen the signs,we have gone from decent POVs to Lori being filmed too close to see all of her at the same time,presumbly just to test whether two cameras or splitting was the answer and as usual you went for the piss your ORIGINAL customer base off and in fairness since March apart from the odd highlight you have succeeded,in summary Sky 906 should be called "ALIENATION" because that sums up what you have been doing.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
08-11-2015 02:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

(07-11-2015 23:31 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It's amazing but even on the sauna set which is pretty small, Caty Cole seems to be miles away from the camera.
coz shes a massive 4'12" lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-11-2015 03:06
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Split time, again - Actual 2-girl on FV TS1! eek Kissing, fondling, nipple licking, grinding, oil, ass to tits massage... eek Surprised shocked
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 03:28 by Censorship :-(.)
08-11-2015 03:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(08-11-2015 03:23 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Split time, again - Actual 2-girl on FV TS1! eek Kissing, fondling, nipple licking, grinding, oil, ass to tits massage... eek Surprised shocked

Appreciate the update,although this is a low to which i did not think they would stoop,perhaps its time to start an obituary thread for Babestation on Sky 2003-15 after this latest move.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
08-11-2015 04:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(08-11-2015 01:26 )forumdude Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 22:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ On the contrary if she is drunk & breaks compliance rules she risks getting the sack for herself and the producer who lets her on screen. Tough business.

Ok so since you know so much about what it takes to get a girl or staff member fired....when was the last babestation got a fine for a nightshow? Any fines thrown around for those pussy licking 241s this year? Any fine for cucumbers or male staff showing themselves on screen when they shouldn't?

Because if they didn't get fined for any of that i think ameila is safe enough having a couple of vodkas Big Laugh

They were very lucky to get away with the 'Sophie' incident, and we all know it.
08-11-2015 07:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-11-2015 22:34 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Indeed.
An injection of Jada will be just the nightshow prescription Dr Snookered would most favour Wink.

Me thinks it's you that wants to do the injecting my son! :-D

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-11-2015 08:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV