Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
What in the fuck is going on with the 2-4-1 split screen with Paige and kerry?? Just give the girls a a stint on there own i would rather watch Paige .. beautiful full body woman than i would Kerry ... Yukk

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 00:38 by Firebird.)
02-11-2015 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^

[Image: image-4EE2_56369CD5.jpg]

A sign of things to come? eek bladewave Sad
02-11-2015 00:17
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Slit screen..... if only Tongue

But yeah I agree.
Perhaps this is their idea of a fix for the non interactive screen sharing Rolleyes

Nice try but epic fail.

Tough crowd Big Laugh
02-11-2015 00:18
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ The only acceptable 'fix' is one babe per channel - simple! shocked Rolleyes
02-11-2015 00:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I really wish the producers would allow the women to give sessions like Tommie Jo was allowed to.

Seems she's the only woman to get that kind of special allowance...

Bring back the pole thong, producers!
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 00:49 by mrmann.)
02-11-2015 00:49
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

(01-11-2015 23:54 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Manuel, from a business point of view i wouldn't get rid of Claire Richards, Kerrie Lee, Sophia Lares and Lola Knight even though they do nothing for me because i can tell they are good performers and they look like models, so i can see why they are popular im not blind or deluded when it comes to judging looks and performance, but im speaking as a viewer not a businessman

What do Victoria Roberts, Ella Jolie, Candy Charms, Paige Turnah, Michelle Thorne have to offer? if they were good performers i wouldn't complain as much but they aren't, i just don't get why they are so popular outside of this forum and that frustrates me because they are stopping a better standard of model and performer from getting a chance on S66

Cara Brett is on tonight you might not like her but she is quite popular on here, just a shame she is only on for an hour or so then we have to make do with Paige Turnah for the rest of the night, but she brings in the calls and the money for S66 somehow, i'd rather see some new girls of the caliber of Cara Brett though and i hope others agree with me on that

yeah, i see your point. of course i'd like to see new faces too!
and I feel very often frustrated to see great performers forced to divide the set...for example, I think it was crazy to not give any good chance to Jess West bladewave..and i like to see more often kerrie lee on her own too..
But, among the girls that you have mentioned , I like Victoria, i think she's still a good, very sensual performer, in the past imo was a great performer. but, again, of course it's a matter of personal taste! also, i think that Cara brett is a pretty dull performer.....u see, it doesn't make much sense to try giving a general judgment on these matters according to our personal tastes... I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who like the "hardcore" look of michelle thorne, or the domination-shows of ella
to each their own

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 01:09 by Manuel.)
02-11-2015 01:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-11-2015 23:54 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Manuel, from a business point of view i wouldn't get rid of Claire Richards, Kerrie Lee, Sophia Lares and Lola Knight even though they do nothing for me because i can tell they are good performers and they look like models, so i can see why they are popular im not blind or deluded when it comes to judging looks and performance, but im speaking as a viewer not a businessman

What do Victoria Roberts, Ella Jolie, Candy Charms, Paige Turnah, Michelle Thorne have to offer? if they were good performers i wouldn't complain as much but they aren't, i just don't get why they are so popular outside of this forum and that frustrates me because they are stopping a better standard of model and performer from getting a chance on S66

Cara Brett is on tonight you might not like her but she is quite popular on here, just a shame she is only on for an hour or so then we have to make do with Paige Turnah for the rest of the night, but she brings in the calls and the money for S66 somehow, i'd rather see some new girls of the caliber of Cara Brett though and i hope others agree with me on that

joey just because you think Victoria, Ella Jolie, Candy Charms, Paige & Michelle Thorne are not good performers does not mean it is FACT that they are not good performers full stop. they clearly are good performers as far as the people that matter most to s66, the callers who bring in the money for s66.

as for what they have to offer, especially regarding Paige & Michelle, they are two of the UK's best known adult starts who will have lots of fans who will call them to interact with them which they cant do when watching Michelle and Paige's films. Candy appeals to those who like busty blondes & babes with tattoos, Ella Jolie appeals to those who like domination shows and small chested natural babes. Victoria appeals to those who like milfs, natural chested babes & those who like a woman with a nice rear

agree I would like to see new faces & hopefully s66 will bring some in if they think they can make them money

Piper Niven Superfan
02-11-2015 01:21
R.W.Emerson Offline
Banned

Ella Jolie for me consistently does good shows and always has really nice outfit's be it in 'dom' mode or 'normal babe' mode. I've only called her once a couple of years ago in several years of viewing but I often give her a few mins watching time here and there and can see why she brings in the calls.
02-11-2015 05:53
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

Apparently Cara Brett isnt doing so well on the phones though which goes to show theres more to it then just looks

Typical S66 production left the mic on at one stage a few weeks ago and one of the girls was talking with the cameramen/producers and they told her thats why Cara does most of her shows from home now which is more focused on making money from cam.
02-11-2015 06:03
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

On the several occasions when I rang Cara during her tease shows, I got sent back to the main menu after barely 3 minutes of chatting with her.
And I know from listening into other calls that his was happening to the other callers.
So in the end I stopped wasting my money on her, which is a shame cos she's one of the hottest babes ever.
If they want her to perform better on the phones, sort the damn call system out.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 06:54 by Ducky.)
02-11-2015 06:52