babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I love on Twitter how anyone slightly critical of a model is a no life saddo.
The fawning sycophants who chip in to agree obviously go through life like Roger Moore's James Bond. Globe trotting and constantly shagging. Just taking 20 mins away from this glamour to call a babechannel Bounce

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
25-10-2015 10:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Wink.
Life according to SOME babeshow babes Wink.
Callers = Sad perverts with nothing better to spend their time or money on. Or drunks Rolleyes.
Have you seen my wishlist?
Non callers = Saddos and freeloaders who don't understand what a hard life it is being a babeshow babe Rolleyes
How dare you say something remotely critical about me.
Automatic block on Twitter Rolleyes.

Seen it all before.
Heard it all before.
If babeshows were a department store they should be called Divas r us.

Utterly cringeworthy really.

25-10-2015 10:56
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(25-10-2015 10:47 )Raider007 Wrote:  I love on Twitter how anyone slightly critical of a model is a no life saddo.
The fawning sycophants who chip in to agree obviously go through life like Roger Moore's James Bond. Globe trotting and constantly shagging. Just taking 20 mins away from this glamour to call a babechannel Bounce

I am wearing my safari suit at this very moment. Wink
25-10-2015 10:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

how much would each forum member have to chip in to make it a worthwhile proposition? or could we hack talk talk and borrow some of their profits? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-10-2015 11:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Make sure you think up a good name, with a sensible URL to go with it.

PS Roger Moore is the best James Bond Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-10-2015 17:08
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(25-10-2015 17:08 )Doddle Wrote:  .
PS Roger Moore is the best James Bond Tongue

Connery all day, then Dalton (seriously underrated). Moore is too cringe-worthy especially in A view to a kill where he is 57 and hes flirting and shagging 20 year olds. Although his earlier Bonds are good.

Just to make it relevant to the thread topic; Unleashed has been doing some really good stuff recently. Full on Girl-Girl 2-4-1s, new faces and Amelia last night. Its the only channel to me that the girls look to be having any fun.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
25-10-2015 17:31
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

Annoying Babes
Does anybody have a babe(s) who they simply can't watch, that makes them change channels? Could be for any number of reasons. Interested as we all (the majority) of us put negative posts on here about certain girls for on screen habits, personality or attitude, other dealings outside of the channels, comments made or reported about us the viewers etc. I find some girls attractive but can't watch them as something else has changed my opinion of them? Anybody feel the same?

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
27-10-2015 22:40
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Annoying Babes
I do but I make a general point of never naming and shaming Wink.
There are certain babes who I have had negative experiences with in conversations with them on the phone that I have regarded as an excessive diva like attitude.
Shame really as the babes to whom I refer are rather attractive and easy on the eye.
But attitude is everything and there are some babes whose attitude has appalled me.
Mercifully they are relatively few in number.

But as I say these babes will forever remain nameless Wink.

27-10-2015 23:02
DinoDinoDino Offline
Junior Poster

I happen to know a family member that is quite good friends with a former Girl on RLC who shall remain nameless, but he told me that she didn't think too much about the callers and spoke very ill of them with little regard if at all any single care, or a shred of respect. Disappointing but it is what it is. I'm not naive to even consider one of the babes as a good friend or even call any of them I'll watch and I'll admire but I don't wanna get sucked in with the manipulation and the deceit of false flirtacious phone friendship example like "John baby we got cut off but do ring back and tell me all about your fishing story I was really enjoying it!!!!" No she wasn't enjoying it she doesn't even care she was pissing her self laughing at you with the cameraman in some form of code that they've created and I'd be willing to bet a million on that , and don't even get me started on the Babes with the wish lists they have less respect then even the ones who pretend to like you on the phones..... bladewave annoyed Sad Some of them don't even say thank you when you buy them things Huh bladewave more fool the men that buy girls lavish gifts like designer shoes and apple macs and expensive luggage sets even the ones with the little cheap latex outfit wants on Amazon ect that won't break your bank... it won't bring them any closer to being your girlfriend why waste your money for a thank you and if you're lucky you get a picture of them wearing or using it.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2015 23:46 by DinoDinoDino.)
27-10-2015 23:37
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

surely i can't be "annoyed" ,or even "offended", because a girl, or some girls, or - hypothetically- all of them, thinks that callers are losers, or because they are hypocrital , or something like that...I don't know them personally, and i watch those shows just to enjoy good looking women, who are able to put on a good show..i mean sexy, exciting shows...as a consequence, the only thing that "bothers" me are girls that spend their nights lying down on a bed, or sitting, doing nearly nothing.. i mean nothing worth of a night show..."attitude"...bah! if the greatest perfomer around (name your favorite), an hypotetical fusion between "prime" jet back and Amanda rendall (Big Grin) is a "prima donna", who hates her callers, if she's a haughty and disdainful person..well i'll call her anyway Big Grin, without any hard feelings or disdain... their work is put on good/enjoyable shows, not to "like" their callers...so i judge them (and eventually, i could be annoyed by some girls) only for how they work.

PS if a "super-lame" girl is also a super-nice girl, well that's great..If we meet in real life we could build a beautiful friendship.. but surely this is not the reason why I watch these shows laughBig Laugh

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
28-10-2015 00:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV