babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2015 12:24 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Looking through the caps from last night, I see a clip of Sophie in the gym. That's good to see they've got that going again. There was a bottle of oil beside her too, but seemingly only for show, but at least it's a hopeful sign.

She was in there for no more than ten minutes, and as soon as things were beginning to get good, they took her off the set, put her on a boring set and tamed her Rolleyes
16-08-2015 15:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They have to keep Sophie in check, left to her own devices she can run wild Tongue
16-08-2015 17:41
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

When Maddie was on the pool table she was in the middle of a mic announcement and then said to someone off camera "What's happened to you ?" and looked puzzled, then adding on the mic "Things are going DOWN in this studio".

She then was still making weird "WTF?" faces to someone else off camera at the other side of the screen after she put the mic down again.

Not sure when exactly it was between 1:30am and 3am probably.
16-08-2015 17:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I missed that bit. Was too busy watching Faye and Wendy ShyBounce
16-08-2015 20:54
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just how I thought it would be!!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

I was gonna post this earlier but waited till midnight to do so..

Ok last night ( Sunday ) Ms Preeti was on Babestation and she only got the chance to be on BS1 after midnight for NO MORE THAN ABOUT 1 hour 30 Mins. And that was it for the night. People get pissed off and say that Ms Preeti dominates The BS1 channel Aswel. But last night proved that is NOT THE CASE.

Tonight Preeti is also on again and so is Lori. As I imagined The BS producers will give Lori the midnight slot even if it is aired on freeview or not and they will let her be on that channel for more than 4 hours out of the 5 1/2. And that is not including the stint she did for an hour before 12 am.

The BS Producers Sure Have Their No1 Favourite and Love Lori More Than Any Other Babe.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-08-2015 00:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nice wet tshirt video with Preeti and Sophie hart on bs website should replicate it on the show wasnt anything explicit just fucking horny as hell Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2015 16:26 by HannahsPet.)
18-08-2015 16:26
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I don't know if this is just a freeview thing, but I've noticed that on BS Extra when it gets to midnight the sound goes silent for about 20 seconds, but they clearly don't realise because often as it is the top of the hour, the girl on screen is on the microphone but we can't hear her. It also happens at 20 past the hour, again for about 15-20 seconds or so. I'm thinking it is some kind of artefact from when they showed the bsx freeviews at that time and had ads on BS Extra. They should really fix it because it undermines the girls when they are talking but can't be heard.
20-08-2015 00:07
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Alice & Cali on BSBlue

Cali to Alice : How much is it to call?
Alice Shreaks : 60p A Minute.
Cali : Wow 60p A Minute...
Both : Get Calling?

Still NO Mention Of The £5 Connection Charge :-(
20-08-2015 18:44
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2015 00:07 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I don't know if this is just a freeview thing, but I've noticed that on BS Extra when it gets to midnight the sound goes silent for about 20 seconds, but they clearly don't realise because often as it is the top of the hour, the girl on screen is on the microphone but we can't hear her. It also happens at 20 past the hour, again for about 15-20 seconds or so. I'm thinking it is some kind of artefact from when they showed the bsx freeviews at that time and had ads on BS Extra. They should really fix it because it undermines the girls when they are talking but can't be heard.

I keep hearing this godawful static noise when they sometimes are on the microphone...very annoying at times?
20-08-2015 18:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(20-08-2015 18:44 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Alice & Cali on BSBlue

Cali to Alice : How much is it to call?
Alice Shreaks : 60p A Minute.
Cali : Wow 60p A Minute...
Both : Get Calling?

Still NO Mention Of The £5 Connection Charge :-(

You would think they were trying to hide it Surprised