Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues

Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues
The numbers have changed and it now shows from a landline £1.80 per min + £2 connection.

From a mobile it's still £2 per min + £2 connection.
13-08-2015 22:31
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Calling Elite TV/Studio 66 - Phone, Site & Tech Issues
^ Even less motivation to call Rolleyes
Quality of shows falling Rolleyes
Prices ridiculous Rolleyes.

Yeah well done S66 Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 22:34 by Snooks.)
13-08-2015 22:33
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Callers
Now all but impossible to get MikkiB or PaigeP on line due to some guy who rings up as soon as they come on and spends literally hours talking to them. Random samplings indicate that it is not unusual for him to spend two and a half hours at a time on to one or other of them. To make it worse he has zero conversational ability and spends half his time playing music down the phone to them. A really scary stalker, but easy for the girls as they don't have to try too hard when he's on and wonderful for the company as this guy must be keeping Studio 66 going almost single-handedly and really must have a lot more money than sense. However it's a real pain for anyone else who wants to chat to the girls and ultimately bad business as I'm sure others are like me in that as soon as I hear his voice when I get pit through I put the phone straight down again and don't bother ringing back as I know he's going to be monopolising the line for the next few hours. Ah well I'll have to find others to ring instead when I fancy a talk.
19-08-2015 23:13
m100 Away
Banned

RE: Callers
how is he not being timed out? i know it makes economic sense for them in the short term but anyone who experiences this time after time will, like yourself, find other places to spend their money. since you'd assume he can't afford to do this forever they don't want to be putting off potential customers. As you say it's easy for the girls but i'd bet they are a bit uncomfortable as it's very odd behaviour that they are not used to.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-08-2015 09:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think he will be being timed out and when he is he will immediately ring back. does seem odd creepy behaviour. I'm sure once Mikki B or Paige P feel uncomfortable enough with his behaviour, they will inform s66 bosses and they will block the number and if he carries on calling. they will get the police involved.

hope you can speak to paige p or Mikayla soon. if this person keeps up this amount of calls, he soon wont be able to call because the phone company he uses will block him

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 09:21 by Rammyrascal.)
20-08-2015 09:20
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2015 23:13 )Tonywa Wrote:  it is not unusual for him to spend two and a half hours at a time on to one or other of them.

He has a long way to go to match the achievements of Loughborough Kev, who for a couple of months averaged 14.7 hours a day.
20-08-2015 09:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What can you say? Theme two would o well to team up and block lines for all!! not to mention taking on the mighty phone companies together to get their bills reduced further!!

Wouldn't be surprised if this guy actually works for St66!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-08-2015 10:19
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^The evil Afroman strikes again.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
20-08-2015 10:25
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(20-08-2015 09:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  they will inform s66 bosses and they will block the number

Sure they will. Just like they blocked Loughborough Kev.
20-08-2015 10:58
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Don't think you get timed out any more. You get a signal telling you that you have been on the call for fifteen minutes but no time out as far as I'm aware. Difficult to gauge the reaction of the girls to him as I'm not inclined to sit listening to him for more than a few seconds, but they don't seem unhappy having him on. It's very strange and a tad scary, but most of all it's annoying as, while I only call probably once or twice a week for about ten minutes, not being able to get on at all is a pain.
20-08-2015 11:19
Thread Closed