RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
seen that, probably is related to sintv, but it may not be

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2015 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Lilly's twitter still says she is a sin girl, and tells fans to send their mail to the sin tv studio, either she is has forgot to change it or she knows something we don't.

[Image: 59944f427187423.jpg]
08-08-2015 00:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^Well Lilly is one who has not found a new channel so is more inclined to give them a second chance if the opportunity arises.

I would also guess that there is a matter of 'loyalty' in her not either finding her way back at Bs or even back to s66.
08-08-2015 09:35
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(07-08-2015 16:26 )Tractor boy Wrote:  To leave an established company to join a start up is always risky whatever business you are in.

That's very true, and you're totally correct, but I'm sure some of the girls who joined Sin TV didn't understand that. I think at least some of them held the view that they weren't taking a risk (because Sin TV were so full of talk about their plans for the future).
08-08-2015 11:43
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Shes a good looking girl, she will land on her feet.

My reccomendation would be studio 66 daytime, wear some of her spandex leathery outfits, she'd be making bank with the calls and selling her outfits. be a right little earner for her.

(i know most people would prefer s66 nighttimes, but they've been dogshit lately, plus the way they've treat some of the girls, daytime seems like a good fit for her).

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
08-08-2015 11:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

lilly took time off to have her boobs done again.
that being said, i dunno if bs will have her back any time soon, because she had no sooner turned up than she jumped ship to sin.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-08-2015 12:05
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(07-08-2015 23:18 )jestertk Wrote:  Tweet from Lilly Roma

Very annoying when ppl confuses loyalty with doing your job,very stressed at the moment and feeling like I've been taken as a fool

I think this is a reference to the fact that Babestation don't want Lilly back.
08-08-2015 12:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-08-2015 11:45 )amy1 Wrote:  Shes a good looking girl, she will land on her feet.

My reccomendation would be studio 66 daytime, wear some of her spandex leathery outfits, she'd be making bank with the calls and selling her outfits. be a right little earner for her.

(i know most people would prefer s66 nighttimes, but they've been dogshit lately, plus the way they've treat some of the girls, daytime seems like a good fit for her).

^ Very true.

I feel some on here fail to appreciate how circumstances are making night shows less and less appealing to a lot of the girls. Vicious cycle of lack of appeal to fresh faces leading to further decline; rinse repeat.

If Sin were to defy the odds and imitate Lazuras once more, IMO they should go all out from that angle: New faces, entry wages, undercut with call costs.

Not how it would happen though.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 12:17 by ShandyHand.)
08-08-2015 12:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

(08-08-2015 12:07 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 23:18 )jestertk Wrote:  Tweet from Lilly Roma

Very annoying when ppl confuses loyalty with doing your job,very stressed at the moment and feeling like I've been taken as a fool

I think this is a reference to the fact that Babestation don't want Lilly back.
yeah i heard something similar from another source. lillys all about the benjimins and its bit her in the ass when she left bs for more money elsewhere.
i dont blame her as you gotta get while the gettings good.
but the channels wont appreciate it especially when they have spent money promoting her. especially if she jumped ship before they can see a return on there investment. so she cant really blame them either.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 12:26 by HEX!T.)
08-08-2015 12:24
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

I heard BS were not looking to take anyone on for a while anyway - and with reduced channels there's going to be a number of babes without positions especially when "popular" girls get multiple days/nights.
08-08-2015 13:32