• 39 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Rubbish Night Tonight On The Babe Channels
^^ Agreed.

^^^ Agreed.

^^^^ Agreed.

I have been bemoaning the attitude of the channels and babes constantly for most of the last 12 months.
And I don't regret a single word I have said because deep down I believed I was right all along. The channels and some of the babes have merely made my criticisms seem not harsh enough if that were actually possible. They have found ways to plummet to levels of ineptitude, incompetence, lack of ambition and lack of effort that even I dared not believe were humanly possible. The result is that what used to be a regular caller to the shows is now at a point when he cannot even find the heart to watch the shows for very long if at all at present let alone make calls. That he is me and it is saving me a fortune on phone bills.
Every cloud........ Rolleyes Wink.
Those white flags of concession have been waving proudly for many months. The culture of apathy, resignation, anti freeloader sentiment and complacency has poisoned the nightshow product to render it a sick patient on the brink of life support switch off.
Nobody at the channels seems to care.
It feels like everyone is waiting for the doomsday to finally come with everyone doing as little as they can get away with to just about keep things afloat until the ship sinks.

Well I have long since stepped off the Goodship Nightshow.
I long since retreated to a life raft and rowed my way to the shore of dayshow tranquility and reduced phone bills.
Might make the odd skinnydip into the webshow waters but unless there is a nightshow revolution my ventures into nightshow enjoyment are pretty much over.

23-07-2015 18:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Even Lori couldn’t save last night! Surprised eek Sad
24-07-2015 23:39
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Night shows have been rubbish for over a year. Watching naked women not doing anything is boring. There's no tease, no enthusiasm from babes. I remember back in the days when babes like Sarah Lou and Emily dean used bounce their tits or snog each other if they recieved so many texts. It used to be fun to watch the babes. That's not the case anymore. I get more satisfaction watching sky sports news babes like Hayley McQueen or Natalie sawyer reading need. Even get turn on watching the milfs on loose women like Ruth Langford then watch the night shows.
25-07-2015 00:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Yet another poor night... Sad
26-07-2015 12:48
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Well Studio 66 have decided that Ella Jolie's tame shows are better than having Jess Wst or Stella Cox on anymore. Even Kerrie Lee can't get solo time to get naked and oiled up sliding across a table anymore shocking.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
26-07-2015 13:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

it's got to the stage where it's not worth watching on a Saturday night any more, the problem all the channels have is most of there younger girls don't want to work them, which means that you are left with veterans(don't mean old just been on the shows a long time) and/or married and/or got kids,
all these things add up to the girls who give the tamer shows and i don't see that changing any time soon Sad

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-07-2015 14:24
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Every night is becoming like a repeat. The night shows are in desperate need of new girls, there are too many regulars. I think that was one of Sin TV's problems in that they signed up girls everybody had seen before and become tired of. If they had picked New girls people would have tuned in to see what they were like, rather than knowing what they were going to get.
All of the channels are in need of a desperate overhaul.
26-07-2015 14:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-07-2015 14:24 )winsaw Wrote:  it's got to the stage where it's not worth watching on a Saturday night any more

Remove the a and replace the Saturday with any and I think that would be about right Big LaughHuh

(This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 22:17 by Snooks.)
26-07-2015 22:15
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Its getting a regular thing!!! More channels dropping and the same ole girls!!

BORING

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
27-07-2015 00:00
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Like i always say, support your local babestation unleashed shows. You get some gash, sometimes a bit of lezz-play.

you got aruba, leigh darby, jess loyd, alicia, brooke.

some top girls, top action.

if you wanna be entertained, go where the entertainment is.

(i dont work for them).

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
27-07-2015 00:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV