Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^ Absolutely agree. In addition any supplier would do credit checks on both the company trying to buy services from them and also the key personnel so any idea they might have about coming back under another name are remote as well. On a wider note such a failure also impacts on the sector as well and makes it more difficult for anyone else to start up.
20-07-2015 22:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So I see Sin TV have finally realised that they are over and shut up shop. Channel 942 has now gone from my Sky guide. About time this happend. Sad to see another channel go but for Sin it was their stupid fucked up mistakes that have caused their own down fall.

This channel had the potential to become the No1 channel and beat their rivals, with top babes and great sets. However they did not pay the babes. People blamed the babes cause of their attitude of being drama queens but however it was Sin that fucked up really bad so bad that every babe left. So for that Sin Fuck Off and good riddance.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-07-2015 23:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So funny Bounce

I mean, yes it's unfortunate that they couldn't last any longer, but bloody hell, how long were they on for, three months???

Maybe the producers just wanted easy sex and quick cash, and didn't intend to stay on for longer? Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 00:47 by mrmann.)
21-07-2015 00:46
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2015 00:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Maybe the producers just wanted easy sex

bladewave Here we go with more of this nonsense,Why scottishbloke and not you eh?

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
21-07-2015 01:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2015 01:15 )general drago Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 00:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Maybe the producers just wanted easy sex

bladewave Here we go with more of this nonsense,Why scottishbloke and not you eh?

Sex is natural and happens at these studios on a regular basis. My guess is that the producers of Sin wanted to shag a number of the women there, while making some money as well. However, things didn't work out as they had hoped, and they started losing money and planning things poorly.

Yes, claiming that some of the producers likely want to shag some of the women on these channels is nonsense... bladewave

You need to stop being so naive
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 01:45 by mrmann.)
21-07-2015 01:44
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(20-07-2015 23:59 )REX MASTER Wrote:  This channel had the potential to become the No1 channel and beat their rivals, with top babes and great sets.

I disagree. As I posted before, their entire business plan was fundamentally flawed and economically unsustainable from day one, so it was never ever going to succeed in it's original form, so it never had the potential to be best, it only ever had the potential to fail.

What they started out with was just a fantasy channel that soon fizzled away as the start-up capital was spent. The 'real' SinTV was the one they ended up with, the one that was trying to run within it's own economy, with one tv channel, one stream, and only a handful of girls. That was hardly the No1 channel!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
21-07-2015 05:37
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

I don't know why people are still claiming that this channel could have been good. Thanks to munch for his explanation above that this was not the case, although I actually said before the channel even began broadcasting that it's hard to see how it could ever succeed. As I commented at the time, they didn't have a viable business plan and before very long would inevitably find themselves under severe financial pressure. People shouldn't try and create and/or perpetuate a myth that they had any real chance of succeeding.
21-07-2015 09:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Of course it could have been good. Any business has the potential to be good. It is just how you go about it that matters.

The astute business-man will go from bottom up ie start small. A good example of this is Iceland (the company not the country) which started with one small shop and a couple of freezers. Sin tried to buck the trend and start from the top with all those streams, high-paid girls, expenses studio etc. The top down approach can only work with a huge working capital and it has now been shown they simply did not have that.

If they do come back in September then I expect to see a 'stripped-down' (pardon the obvious pun) version and a more credible business approach. My hopes are not well founded.
21-07-2015 10:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^How well would they be received though. They've already alienated a fair portion of their customer base and pissed off the babes they might have working for them.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
21-07-2015 10:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

What posters are praising as the 'potential' of Sin are basically some format ideas that the existing channels should have taken up long ago, if they weren't so tight-fisted at speculating to accumulate, and so bunkered in their mentalities. Things like more expansive interactive sets, HD streams (problematic yes but hardly unachievable these days), larger use of web-only streams, second camera angle options (both since taken up and, in some ways, improved on elsewhere), bigger social media presence. 

These ideas are not negated in any way by the fact that they were instigated on the back of an unsustainable financial model as regards personnel.

A myth would also be perpetuated by suggesting that Sin could not have been turned around even following it's overly extravegant beginnings. It was it's bosses' intransigence that was the root of Sin's downfall not its innovations.

To deny any of these things smacks of a preference for the status quo and pre-existing agenda against the channel to my mind.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 11:49 by ShandyHand.)
21-07-2015 11:12