Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
sayin as they have cara on till 12pm tonight would be a perfect night to twinstream a second cam on stream 2...
make it happen afroman... Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 22:49 by HEX!T.)
12-07-2015 22:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 are just utterly clueless.
No doubt they will soon deem one of their other few remaining quality babes left and replace them with a cardboard cut out before promptly plonking them on a bed set all night every night Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 22:50 by Snooks.)
12-07-2015 22:48
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Will anybody notice the difference.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
12-07-2015 23:14
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

I cant understand why they've got Amy on soloannoyed
This bird irritates me to fuck!!!!!!
She should be on a day showHuh
Always the same childish nonsenseannoyed same boring outfitsannoyed there is no effort on her behalf what so everannoyed
She should be dumped & Jess brought back in her place.
I cant put my finger on itHuh but something just doesn't seem write with her.
If she is slighty slow i apologise for my comments, but she just seems to have the mental age ofsomeone much,much younger and i feel a bit uneasy whenever i see herbladewaveHuh
13-07-2015 00:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

why should amy be dumped off nights just because you don't like her??? you might not like her but clearly lots of people do, especially those who matter most to s66, callers who like the shows amy does, so s66 will keep having amy on either solo or with other babes including your favourite Kerrie-Lee. I can perfectly understand why

does irritate me forum member who want babes off the nightshows just because they don't like them and cant accept that people on the forum and off the forum like them

i think amy is one of s66's top night babes. she's got a lovely natural figure, always does a good entertaining nightshow and is refreshingly bonkers and random (in a goodway). hope she is around on the nightshows for a long time

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2015 02:00
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Brilliant show from amy tonight, good show, good call.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
13-07-2015 02:30
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Are the cutting girls during the day the schedule seems to indicate 2 girls a day friday daytime only has cara steel down so far

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2015 10:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Don't think so, think its just a case of the other s66 babes that will be on Friday daytime haven't been confirmed yet

Also because they've signed quite a few day girls recently including mikaela witt, mikayla bayliss, Paige Phillips & Kara De La Hoyde plus Jessie Jensen is joining s66 next month

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2015 11:31
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Watching Cara Brett after 10 is probably the only little throwback to the old days in which you're actually on the edge of your seat on what she's going to do. Even if nothing happens lol. Miss that on the shows. Safe to say when she was done, so was I. Nothing else to see by the genuine night babes.
13-07-2015 11:31
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

can i just say the recent signings have been terrible. said it in another thread, they dont make me turn over, they make me not bother in the first place.

As an amanda rendall fanboy, im gonna be calling her name till she retires, so im going to be biased. but signing her up would of brought some energy and excitement to the shows, instead we get golden girls 2.0 and Ripleys' ~Can an arse getting any bigger?~

I still remember the dionne days with mica, ashley, danica, caty, the other blonde i can never remember(had freckles), beautiful girls, you were just spoilt for choice. nostalgia is wonderful thing.

P.s.
And bring back jess west, you scum sucking wankers.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
13-07-2015 12:00