gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Documentary Research

little gem Offline

Documentary Research
I am a Producer at independent television production company Little Gem and we are currently developing a BBC Three documentary about students who fund their way through university by working in the adult entertainment industry.

We are looking to find women who can talk openly and honestly about their decision to work in the industry as a means to help them complete their studies. It would be great if any of the students working at babe channels would be interested in talking to us.

We are still in the very early development stage with this idea, so I would only want to have an exploratory chat for research purposes at this point. Any conversation we might have would be entirely confidential and would not oblige anyone to take part any further.

Are students working at babe channels a trend that anyone has noticed?
10-07-2015 19:02
Find all posts by this user
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

RE: Documentary Research
BBC policy is not to pay anyone to appear in documentaries, as far as I know. So not being cynical, but why should anyone want to have their way of funding their studies broadcast to all and sundry by the BBC?
11-07-2015 10:14
wackawoo Offline
Banned

I'm a busty blonde and will fall for this. Were can I meet you? Your place or a seedy hotel?
11-07-2015 12:27
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

BBC have a documentary about girls in the jizz biz every other week. Each documentary more boring than the last.

Louise Kay and Keisha Kane have been on BBC3 and I've heard Preeti and Priya on the radio before. They don't do it because they are broke students but because they could make 6 figures a year and they like and need money like every other human on the planet.
11-07-2015 15:33
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

Aww I was hoping for a documentary about the babeshows called "why bother?" With an opening caption that reads "don't" then the credits roll

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
11-07-2015 22:19
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(11-07-2015 15:33 )Maggot Wrote:  They don't do it because they are broke students

Cody Cox said she was doing it because she was a broke student. Other girls on the babe channels have been students too, such as Lily Pink for example. I'm sure some of the babe channel experts here could add some other names.
12-07-2015 11:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I know of some girls that have BECOME students, once they realized that the babeshows are not the path to glamour modeling WAG-dom that they thought it would be.

You could also imagine girls like Lacey Lorenzo or Danica Thrall quickly enrolling in an Open University course just so they'll "qualify" in order to get another 15 minutes of "fame" in a BBC doc!
12-07-2015 14:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-07-2015 11:54 )barracuda Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 15:33 )Maggot Wrote:  They don't do it because they are broke students

Cody Cox said she was doing it because she was a broke student. Other girls on the babe channels have been students too, such as Lily Pink for example. I'm sure some of the babe channel experts here could add some other names.

I think quite a few of the girls would start out as students, but stuck with the shows after they finished university, probably because the money was so good.

I'm sure Morgan Preece was studying Crime scene examination (or some such) and Caty Cole was doing a degree in Geology.
13-07-2015 06:07
little gem Offline

(11-07-2015 12:27 )wackawoo Wrote:  I'm a busty blonde and will fall for this. Were can I meet you? Your place or a seedy hotel?

Little Gem TV is in Shepherd's Bush, but as we're in the early stages of this project we are not looking to meet anyone at this point.

If any students are interested in talking to us they are welcome to get in contact on laurenrowles@littlegem.tv or 020 3773 7183.
13-07-2015 12:38
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Methinks wackawoo was being sarcastic Smile

Not many 'students'/models read these pages (or admit to doing so)

I would have thought it would be more productive to contact the studios direct or do what the rest of us do. And that's £1.53 per minute.
13-07-2015 20:50
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles