babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
More Sky customer BETRAYAL tonight,more climax lines not shown on Sky,in particular i am most pissed off that Miss Harwood who always gives a great performance has allowed them to use her in the most unfair way and although it has not happened yet im guessing that proper 241s may return on Freeview only,in summary arguably the best babe ever to appear on the shows being used as part of the most underhand and grossly unfair policy decision ever.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed x100000000000

im always open to positive change
28-06-2015 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yeah I can see that 100 billion angry smileys might take a while Wink.

28-06-2015 02:58
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(27-06-2015 14:36 )M-L-L Wrote:  When you go will you send back a letter to the FreeViewer ?

Georgie no more

SNIP

Shame on you, M-L-L eek , misappropriating a 20th Century classic of the pop genre in this way! eek
The Reid brothers will be round presently, and 'they'll no be happy' eek Tongue

Alternatively, adopting your best Scottish accents, altogether now...

# When you go, will you send back...#

Well, it's soooo quiet in these parts, a sing-a-long would provide some entertainment! Rolleyes Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2015 12:20 by Censorship :-(.)
29-06-2015 12:17
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

^ Lets face it Censorship - as much as i love Dannii Harwood to bits, as long as Babestation keep on throwing her on that god awful study set and keep her wearing the same style outfits (secretary etc, etc), sadly, there won't be anymore caps of Dannii from me anytime soon. That study set is cheap, nasty, tacky and vomit inducing. I just cannot watch her shows when she is on that set. THAT is how much Babestation has put this very very loyal Dannii Harwood fan off watching her on screen. Their crappy production values and sets. There is no risky outfits anymore, nothing to thrill, nothing to actually make me sit there and enjoy Dannii's shows. It's been three weeks now since i did any caps, three weeks. I'm saddened by this. I feel like i've let Dannii down by not doing them, how i love showing my support to Dannii as a fan by doing them, but, in reality, it shows lack of support, but, if it gets the message through to Dannii - this is what Babestaiton are doing to you and your fan base, they are turning off in droves now. I never ever thought i'd ever say that, ever. That hurts, a lot. Yes, yes, i know, this is the 'general chat' section for all Crappystation chat, but to point out, Dannii and Jenna are really the only two girls i watch on there, and Jenna is only recently, and they dumped her on that set - poor lass had no chance, and let me just say, if i had to choose who to watch, I'd choose Jenna, because i see more action on camera and less lying down. More fun to watch

Mind you, the brighter side of this is the fact that when i do come on here to chat and say what i'm feeling about the night shows, i find a load of really funny posts that just crack me up with laughter Bounce
29-06-2015 15:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Now it's Caty no more as well ( at least for a while ) There are some big names on that list, I would walk 500 miles to see some of them back on bs. laugh
29-06-2015 19:47
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(29-06-2015 12:17 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Alternatively, adopting your best Scottish accents, altogether now...

Wink Mine's 100% authentic as it goes...

...and when I haver.....
29-06-2015 19:58
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2015 15:52 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  ^ Lets face it Censorship - as much as i love Dannii Harwood to bits, as long as Babestation keep on throwing her on that god awful study set and keep her wearing the same style outfits (secretary etc, etc), sadly, there won't be anymore caps of Dannii from me anytime soon. That study set is cheap, nasty, tacky and vomit inducing. I just cannot watch her shows when she is on that set. THAT is how much Babestation has put this very very loyal Dannii Harwood fan off watching her on screen. Their crappy production values and sets. There is no risky outfits anymore, nothing to thrill, nothing to actually make me sit there and enjoy Dannii's shows. It's been three weeks now since i did any caps, three weeks. I'm saddened by this. I feel like i've let Dannii down by not doing them, how i love showing my support to Dannii as a fan by doing them, but, in reality, it shows lack of support, but, if it gets the message through to Dannii - this is what Babestaiton are doing to you and your fan base, they are turning off in droves now. I never ever thought i'd ever say that, ever. That hurts, a lot. Yes, yes, i know, this is the 'general chat' section for all Crappystation chat, but to point out, Dannii and Jenna are really the only two girls i watch on there, and Jenna is only recently, and they dumped her on that set - poor lass had no chance, and let me just say, if i had to choose who to watch, I'd choose Jenna, because i see more action on camera and less lying down. More fun to watch

Mind you, the brighter side of this is the fact that when i do come on here to chat and say what i'm feeling about the night shows, i find a load of really funny posts that just crack me up with laughter Bounce
My heart bleeds how would you cope if Dannii went to Xpandedlaugh
29-06-2015 20:58
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(29-06-2015 15:52 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  ^ Lets face it Censorship - as much as i love Dannii Harwood to bits, as long as Babestation keep on throwing her on that god awful study set and keep her wearing the same style outfits (secretary etc, etc),SNIP

At least DH wears 'a' sexy outfit... (Ms Buckby, I'm looking at you! bladewave ) Rolleyes
29-06-2015 21:46
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(29-06-2015 19:47 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Now it's Caty no more as well ( at least for a while ) There are some big names on that list, I would walk 500 miles to see some of them back on bs. laugh
She's on her way / from misery to happiness / today ? Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-06-2015 08:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I see Babestation Sky channel 906 has now been re-named, it's now called "Babenation", it looks like this channel is now a newly licensed and Ofcom regulated channel.
The new licencee of "Babenation" Sky Ch 906 is "Square World communications Limited", info here http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/radiolice...nation.htm

So it seems Cellcast/Game Networks BV are no longer the licencee's of Sky Ch 906, and it is no longer licensed and regulated by the Dutch, so Cellcast on Sky doesn't have any licences of their own or any that are Dutch regulated .

PS, Square World Communications Limited is also the licencee of Babes From TV Sky channel 945.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 14:00 by mr mystery.)
30-06-2015 13:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV