Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
They should have it so we don't have the same girl all night that's all. Rotation is healthy The 3-1 thing has been a disaster
29-06-2015 13:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

last night was the way sin should go, the best night show they have put on in ages,
1 girl on tv 1 on the xstream so simple yet so effective, i really hope this becomes the norm,
every time i looked Bex was on the phone and Kimmy was doing well by xstream standards, so hope sin see this as a model that works,
Bronco they did rotate Kimmy had 2 stints on tv that i saw

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2015 13:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe they need to select the right type of one girl show. Some girls don't have cross over appeal
29-06-2015 13:34
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(29-06-2015 13:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Maybe they need to select the right type of one girl show. Some girls don't have cross over appeal

So basically one girl will work as long as it's one you like? I didn't watch last night but according to winsaw's post Bex was busy on the phone so maybe she does have "cross over appeal", I don't think there's a single girl on any channel who absolutely every viewer likes to watch.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
29-06-2015 13:44
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Personally, one babe on-screen at a time is very much the way to go. The 'sardine canning' has been one of the major problems, IMO.

While neither was of interest to me last night, if single babe shows are to continue, at some point, they will have someone of interest, so a step in the right direction. I'd say. Smile

However, I suspect that this is due to a lack of babes being available on particular nights, rather than a conscious decision by the producers, but, fingers' crossed.

Now, if they could just get rid of the D.O.Gs on the online stream of Sin-TV, restore its HD stream, leave streams going instead of 'on one minute, blink and it's off again the next'... Rolleyes
29-06-2015 14:24
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Oh, and while they're at it, 'save' Tori Lee from Xpanded TV... Rolleyes
29-06-2015 14:26
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Good ideas for shows, but my money is on a Ella and an other show real soonWink
29-06-2015 14:53
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(29-06-2015 14:26 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ^ Oh, and while they're at it, 'save' Tori Lee from Xpanded TV... Rolleyes

Tori should have her own channelTongueTongueHeartHeart
29-06-2015 14:54
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(29-06-2015 13:31 )winsaw Wrote:  last night was the way sin should go, the best night show they have put on in ages,
1 girl on tv 1 on the xstream so simple yet so effective, i really hope this becomes the norm,
every time i looked Bex was on the phone and Kimmy was doing well by xstream standards, so hope sin see this as a model that works,

If they add more streams to the website and give the fans more choice - (one or two depending on how popular they are) and add one more TV channel stream. One of the channel streams can be used for promos to cover quick breaks and swapping of girls and of course, with more choice, there will be more callers (well, i would hope so).

It sounds like (from your post) that the formula may have been right there

On another note, i've just seen about Ree Petra's Twitter comment... and read all the replies on here. Well, thanks for the memories Ree, i won't call you again on SinTV, or screencap your shows. Your comment combined with the fact that the SinTV website streams are awful 99% of the time when you are on, has put me off. Will go eleswhere. Bye

yeah, that caught me on a bad day... So i may regret saying it, I may get abuse for it, but what the hell. It's said. Done. Who knows maybe someday i might change my mind, but for now, I'm off to chase the tumbleweeds that keep coming out of these babeshows studios
29-06-2015 16:04
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2015 16:04 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  
(29-06-2015 13:31 )winsaw Wrote:  last night was the way sin should go, the best night show they have put on in ages,

If they add more streams to the website and give the fans more choice - (one or two depending on how popular they are) and add one more TV channel stream. One of the channel streams can be used for promos to cover quick breaks and swapping of girls and of course, with more choice, there will be more callers (well, i would hope so).

It sounds like (from your post) that the formula may have been right there

On another note, i've just seen about Ree Petra's Twitter comment... and read all the replies on here. Well, thanks for the memories Ree, i won't call you again on SinTV, or screencap your shows. Your comment combined with the fact that the SinTV website streams are awful 99% of the time when you are on, has put me off. Will go eleswhere. Bye

yeah, that caught me on a bad day... So i may regret saying it, I may get abuse for it, but what the hell. It's said. Done. Who knows maybe someday i might change my mind, but for now, I'm off to chase the tumbleweeds that keep coming out of these babeshows studios

Ree and Lilly showing people no respect yet they bother to read the board pity Rammydecided to squirm to Ree
29-06-2015 16:31