Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Not sure you can read much into favorite tweets if she had answered you that would be good
24-06-2015 22:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me it's as good as an answer and indicates jada hasn't left sintv

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2015 22:16
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(24-06-2015 22:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  don't think any of tiff, jada, ree & tiffany have left sintv. if they had they would have said so.

You shouldn't always rely on the girls' twitters. Better just to look at the tv and see if they are on or not. (as per Charlie Rose on S66 tonight Wink )
24-06-2015 23:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed circles Wink

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2015 23:30
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-06-2015 22:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the x-stream is back tonight, at the moment new sintv babe Kimmy Haze is on it
babe?BounceBounce my definition of the word babe clearly differs from yours and the clowns who run this channel
24-06-2015 23:34
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(24-06-2015 21:27 )Broncobilly Wrote:  This channel could have wiped the floor with the opposition but found a way to blow it by being run by people who have no clue.

It just proves signing the girls is not the only thing that makes a successful business.

I totally agree with Broncobilly with the girls they originally signed up with an experienced producer and good management this channel could have been the best by far.
Since Mellie left this channel has become a complete shambles and its getting worse by the day. It is no surprise that so many girls have left
With the demise of RLC shortly to be followed by SIn Tv we will only have Babestation to watch unless x-panded Tv performs a miraculous transformation in July after acquiring channels 902 & 930 from Playboy but I am not hopeful
I do not watch Studio 66
24-06-2015 23:38
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I risked my eyesight and watched the X-stream earlier.

Watched may be an operative word since the transmission quality (for me atleast) was poor - skipping video and a mic (yes, it did work) with speeded-up(chipmunk) sound. (unwatchable at Repent)

Yet the gal was receiving calls. And what did the brain-dead who run this POS do? Yeah. You guessed right. They took her off.

Clearly do not need the income.
24-06-2015 23:48
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2015 21:08 )Erimus Wrote:  Pretty much an exodus now it seems in the last month or so Kerry,Tori,Lacey and Ella have gone almost certainly Tiffany has left
Those girls have been a surplus to requirements on the babe shows for quite sometime, giving an above par performance once in a blue moon. Not much off a loss in my book, Ella-mai had some performances back at S66 and babestation in the ye olde good times. But overall no, i said it at the initial launch of the channel that going with what amounts as the other channels' reserve babes was a risky and albeit understandable decision at the time.

They need fresh babes, that may flaunt and tease things a bit far and then come the next day blame it all on the girls naivety.

If your going to steal a girl from another show, (and i ain't a fan of this girl) Lori, the babestation duracell bunny, they should of thrown wads of cash at the girl. Her energy and enthusiasm would of really set the tone for a new exciting channel.
(Amanda Rendall; would of loved to of seen her on the x-treams, guranteed call from me)
25-06-2015 01:39
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I personally think Ella-Mai is one of the best babes on the channels, great natural bod, sensual & erotic personality who'll engage you & will accommodate on screen as much as possible.

If a babe like her is always surplus compared to babes who are usually lazy & run of the mill, then maybe the real fault of the channels are actually the type of punters who ring in. If they're hooked on certain babes no matter what they do, then even good fresh babes won't stand a chance.

As for Sin TV themselves, they've still got the infrastructure to challenge the likes of S66 if they can't quite take on the BS or XPanded juggernauts. Just needs some balls in management to sort out what they want to do. Looks a bit directionless at the moment.
25-06-2015 09:45
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

Hadn't watched the shows for a good few weeks.... wow Sin TV's taken a turn for the terrible!!

Incognito
25-06-2015 10:31