babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
^We should work to make the shows better and not just say the good stuff is on the web.
17-06-2015 07:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-06-2015 05:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  SNIP

The amount of phone waving and begging for calls has really hit an alltime high. When the shows were good the babes were always busy, some of the high ranking babes such as Bailey Cream and Camilla Jayne were near enough impossible to get through to, to stand a chance you'd really only get through to them in the very early hours of the morning but as you could imagine business was good and we had way more in the choice of babe channels than we do now.

I dread to think how many we'll be left with in the next 5 years, my prediction will probably be none as the age of the babe channels will forever be consigned to the archives Huh

I'm surprised that so many, yourself included, said 'yes' to the question about whether you would miss the babe channels (were they to close), given how bad they have become, with little, probably no prospect of any improvement, let alone the massive improvement that is, IMO, desperately required.

As I've said previously, I'm amazed that they're still around now, given the downward spiral of the last couple of years, never mind the accelerated decline of 2015, but, presumably, and inexplicably to me, there are still sufficient numbers of people paying up, to make it viable, but how much longer can that go on? Presumably as a result of lower income, due to the poorer quality output, they have already instigated many, commercially motivated changes, most (all?) of which have resulted in an even less attractive product for viewers, and that is only likely to continue as a vicious circle, until the inevitable happens.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 14:35 by Censorship :-(.)
17-06-2015 14:27
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

^As long as there are people there will be an audience as not everyone remembers the good days.
17-06-2015 14:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-06-2015 05:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...I dread to think how many we'll be left with in the next 5 years, my prediction will probably be none as the age of the babe channels will forever be consigned to the archives Huh

Mostly sporadic non-professional ones too probably. It looks likely most of the channels fail to keep their regular output for very long.

(17-06-2015 14:27 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  ...I'm amazed that they're still around now, given the downward spiral of the last couple of years, never mind the accelerated decline of 2015, but, presumably, and inexplicably to me, there are still sufficient numbers of people paying up, to make it viable, but how much longer can that go on? ...

The 'proper' product his simply moved behind a paywall. So a smaller number of people are paying more to prop up the now sadly diminished free version that serves a similarly smaller market of fetish and fanboy customers and acts as advertising for the paid version.

The channels have found a different way to survive in a slimmed down fashion. The better operators will continue to change with wherever the market goes in the future. 'Something' will be around in 2020 and beyond but we may not like or recognise it as a babe show exactly.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 15:31 by ShandyHand.)
17-06-2015 15:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Not to keep drudging up the past, but I just loved the feeling back then of having a relaxing evening at home, with SKY on, and knowing that at least one of the channels would have an excellent night, or session even if no 2-4-1s happened.

I started watching the babe channels in late 2009', and while I still like a bit of a tease (i wouldn't mind if the women did everything and showed all, but I do like when they hold back just a bit, at least to build suspense), I did appreciate the full on see through outfits that many of the women used to wear. The fully nude and epic 2-4-1s, the great solo sessions where producers would let some blatant slips go by without any fuss. Those were the days!

Sad
17-06-2015 16:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've been watching the channels since October 2004 which was when I got SKY installed which as I've already previously stated I had absolutely no idea that these channels even existed, I accidentally stumbled across them late one night when looking through the channels. I came to channel 235, Get Lucky TV and my eyes just about popped out of my head when I seen they were showing the Naked News programme which was then followed by Babestation. I remember saying to myself that night I'm so glad I got SKY installed now Tongue

Certain shows stick out as high points for me, Selena on Babestation wearing her white panties which then became see-through after she poured oil all over them and then she very generously began to rub herself in that area as to say Wink

Babestar TV 2006 what can you say, didos and full frontal nudity throughout, the less I say about Tammy Oldhams lady garden the better as it was certainly hairy Rolleyes

Sex Station TV too another great show, switching it on one night to be presented with fully nude babes rubbing themselves with dildos and then they went all a bit tame from the 2007 to late 2009 era which was when the next golden era began.

New channel Elite TV broke new ground as being one of the first to introduce us all to the famous hand thong, the re-emergence of SportXXX was also a great moment having previously taken a hiatus from our TV screens to come back in style with Bailey Cream and co pushing the boundaries more than the rest. Strangely Ofcom didn't seem to have too many issues with them as they were too busy trying to gun down the other much loved babe channel called Bangbabes.

Yes a lot of good memories, what I'd give just to have one night of vintage babe channel action back on our screeens, sadly tonight will be just another reminder of just how far they have sunk Huh
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 21:20 by Scottishbloke.)
17-06-2015 21:18
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

A wee tear springs to my eye, reading such an evocative lament to the great days of yore!

...the bootyeater
17-06-2015 21:21
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know if these channels have any properly trained cameramen or even cameramen at all? If they have and they are being paid then what do they do to earn their money? They seem to do very little these days with pov sessions being very rare and close ups once per hour if you are lucky. Sophia Lares' show on Monday night was a prime example of this. A STUNNING WOMAN with everything any red blooded man ( or woman ) could possibly want IE great looks, huge tits, fit body, great ass, shapely thighs but in the whole shift how many close ups of her were there? I really miss Bluebird, a channel that suffered considerable criticism on this forum but top class at pov/close ups.annoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-06-2015 23:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ cunting ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
18-06-2015 00:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Had a well deserved few nights off from the shows.
Caught up on my sleep.
Quick look at tonight and now watching Brazil v Costa Rica in the Womens World Cup Wink.
Miles more interesting Rolleyes.

18-06-2015 00:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV