Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Where be ith Rachel and Jess??? Schedule says 10pm for both
15-06-2015 23:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The streams don't seem to be working for Jess or Golden Girls.
15-06-2015 23:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just what is the fucking point, they're doing exactly the same shit that they did with Jennifer Jade the other night planking Lucy Zara in the allnight fucking dull office set which is yet another allnight Innuendo/Tease Show and they call this erotic - WTF annoyed
17-06-2015 01:16
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

^I am stunned that they didnt ask Lucy Anne to stay on longer as she really was pushing the boundaries earlier.
BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

im always open to positive change
17-06-2015 01:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well so change of location but like who gives a fuck, the Innuendo/Tease Show is still full steam ahead - "Oh look captain is that an Iceberg I see before me" Rolleyes
17-06-2015 02:49
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2015 02:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well so change of location but like who gives a fuck, the Innuendo/Tease Show is still full steam ahead - "Oh look captain is that an Iceberg I see before me" Rolleyes
and the waiter asks-more ice sir?such a shame to see the dire mess that this once great channel has become.still have some lovely girls but sadly they are daytime only performers and have no place on evening shows.
17-06-2015 09:20
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Well that dull office set was used by Lacey Starr on Goldengirls and she got naked behind the office chair and played with herself. Also i think Emma Butt should have been on last night.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
17-06-2015 15:57
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(14-06-2015 11:02 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 01:29 )RUsure Wrote:  My conclusion about this station is that it is definitely now in the hands of the closet anti-man/misogynist producer; whose antics, Jamie is very well aware of. But for some strange reason is in collusion with him. This anti-man is single-handedly suppressing the shows - whenever he is on (which seems to be very often indeed) - beyond all recognition of adult entertainment for heterosexuals. I have spoken about him often. He is a damn menace licensed to stifle our enjoyment... With Jamie now apparently just a lame puppy, we will, unfortunately, continue to have our adult desires squashed by this Afroman.

Are you being serious?
You actually believe a S66 employee is gay and is sabotaging the shows?

And I thought some of my ideas were a bit groovy.

I'm a fucking novice laugh

How many politicians in British government do you suppose are closet homosexuals? I believe that there is a significant amount. The main reason why they are closeted is simply because family values and being seen to be a family man is what instils confidence within the majority of constituents. Therefore maintaining the façade of heterosexuality is seen to be vital within politics. I am therefore pretty certain that the most influential politicians and those who direct affairs at Ofcom are utilizing ‘moral concern’, from the public, to over-excessively enforce suppression of material that they themselves find threatening to their own sexuality and emotional security.

How many cameramen on the Babeshows do you think are homosexuals? I really don’t know, but I suppose being able to focus and concentrate without being distracted by your own arousal is very important. So, I am guessing that there are quite a few in this particular profession… But, of course, that is not to say that just because someone is homosexual they are going to deliberately interfere or obstruct programmes for heterosexuals. But that is indeed the very deep impression that I have deduced from the antics of Afroman. It is only to be expected that someone who is closeted and making-believe to be something that they are not easily deceives those around them into believing their show-of-pretence.

If there is any merit at all in my suspicions, then I suspect that eventually some light will dawn upon those who are most closely associated with the individual.
17-06-2015 17:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I was going to thank your post until you mentioned Afroman LOL.

Yes, I once heard one of the women say he was gay on myfreecams a few years back, but I can't remember which woman said that. I took it as her way of pretending that nothing goes on behind the scenes, as her response was to a person who asked her about whether he feels up the women.

As I said before, for all of the physical stuff he continues to do with the women at times and has done in the past, even with his face not always shown, then how does that give an impression that he's gay and trying to hide it? Would a gay man really want to smell a woman's fingers on multiple occasions after she'd rubbed her vagina? Maybe, if they were bisexual, but 100% gay, I don't think so. Also, why would he need to pretend anyway, when the overall topic likely wouldn't have come up even if he hadn't messed about with any of them on screen.

I guess the cameraman who lets Clare grind her ass against his crotch is gay too, but pretending to be straight? Wink

I do somewhat agree with your reasoning on some politicians though, as I believe this to be partially true. Also, there are many gay men who end up marrying women and having children in order to have a "Normal" life and appear straight.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2015 18:23 by mrmann.)
17-06-2015 18:14
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2015 18:14 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I was going to thank your post until you mentioned Afroman LOL.

Yes, I once heard one of the women say he was gay on myfreecams a few years back, but I can't remember which woman said that.

Also, why would he need to pretend anyway, when the overall topic likely wouldn't have come up even if he had.

The highlighted part is very interesting.

The pretence is necessary if he does not want anyone to suspect the real reasons for his over-zealous suppression of the shows. He wants them to think that his real motive is compliance with Ofcom.
17-06-2015 18:25