Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Another chaotic show its over produced and boring
10-06-2015 22:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Another crappy night from Sin TVSadSad Girls look like they dont want to be on this channelSadSadSad
11-06-2015 01:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne is on the x stream now so Billy should be happy for once
11-06-2015 02:03
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2015 02:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Dionne is on the x stream now so Billy should be happy for once

Nope can't view the streams so not one bit happy this channel sucks
11-06-2015 05:36
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I stopped bothering with this channel since they made their last few signings, just not really my fancy tbh. judging by how this thread has died down over time, shows other people are feeling the same way.
With the overcrowding you are always guranteed atleast 1 girl on screen your aint particular fond of, it puts you off calling, it puts you off watching.
11-06-2015 06:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

hmm I wonder if anyone has complained to OFCOM about them? if that had anything to do with the output?
Often when I have looked x streams don't work or they just put those silly pre recorded videos on which don't have any sound or music to them....hsd high hopes that they would be a breath of fresh air to the babe channels but that he disappeared in just a few short weeks. I can't see Sin TV surviving if they continue putting out what they are currently putting out, to my mind the lost out when they didn't offer Mellie what she needed...with her producing shows they would have more than made the other channels raised their game plans, but I just think now they have fallen into the Babe channel premier League relegation zone....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-06-2015 07:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2015 07:43 )babelover48 Wrote:  hmm I wonder if anyone has complained to OFCOM about them? if that had anything to do with the output?
Often when I have looked x streams don't work or they just put those silly pre recorded videos on which don't have any sound or music to them....hsd high hopes that they would be a breath of fresh air to the babe channels but that he disappeared in just a few short weeks. I can't see Sin TV surviving if they continue putting out what they are currently putting out, to my mind the lost out when they didn't offer Mellie what she needed...with her producing shows they would have more than made the other channels raised their game plans, but I just think now they have fallen into the Babe channel premier League relegation zone....
They have 5-6 premiership girls then they have some extras who have limited appeal and they are run by 4th division production who were fired by Babestation
11-06-2015 07:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-06-2015 07:47 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 07:43 )babelover48 Wrote:  hmm I wonder if anyone has complained to OFCOM about them? if that had anything to do with the output?
They have 5-6 premiership girls then they have some extras who have limited appeal and they are run by 4th division production who were fired by Babestation

you mean league two status production?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
11-06-2015 07:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2015 07:54 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 07:47 )Broncobilly Wrote:  

you mean league two status production?

Scottish 3rd division Smile

Another thing is the sin Twitter page is pointless, you make suggestions and they just ignore you.
11-06-2015 07:57
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know they have mentioned Amy lou is on, on their twitter feed a few minutes ago...

Scottish third division hmmm ..how the mighty have fallen...can't see them gaining promotion any time soon out of that division...

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 08:09 by lovebabes56.)
11-06-2015 08:08