babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Tonight is yet another feeble effort by the looks of things.
Outfits with no relevance to the set.
Nudity for nudity's sake with little or no movement and change of pose.
Same old outfits, sets and positions.
No sexual stimulus whatsoever.
This is just hopeless. Utterly utterly hopeless.

How on earth the channels have the temerity to transmit this tripe just appalls me. It is a total disgrace.
They should be paying me £1.53 per minute for having to endure such monumentally monstrous output. There are no words negative enough in any dictionary of any language that could possibly do justice to the contempt I have for the shows right now. Reprehensible garbage yet again.

08-06-2015 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Your only option is not to watch
08-06-2015 00:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The channels should be providing me with a better option!!

08-06-2015 00:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2015 00:26 )snookered147 Wrote:  The channels should be providing me with a better option!!

They can but first they have to grow a set and we know they will not do that
08-06-2015 00:27
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(07-06-2015 14:21 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I'm afraid that Ofcon, censorial cunts though they are, are not to blame [snip - stuff]

Er, yes they are. As long as a handful of operators know they just need to pick up the phone when a new competitors turns up, and Ofcom will do their dirty work, there wont be competition or incentive to push the boundaries. If ordinary channels worked the same way we would only have BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky, soaps would be limited to 3 episodes a week, sport would only be broadcast at the weekend, Jeremy Kyle and the Loose Women would be out of work, only pantomime gays would be allowed, and villains in cop shows would never say anything ruder than "chufffin".

Gone fishing
08-06-2015 01:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Has anyone ever considered posting a Tonight I'm Hating Thread as they're plenty of names as I could easily dump on that list beginning with.............Rolleyes
08-06-2015 02:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd add the producers to this list! They seem to be absent during much of the sessions tonight on BS and especially Studio 66. Why aren't they filming the women?
08-06-2015 02:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-06-2015 02:13 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd add the producers to this list! They seem to be absent during much of the sessions tonight on BS and especially Studio 66. Why aren't they filming the women?

the dicks on 66 where spending there time fucking around rather than doing there job, when Tamara was on they keeped cutting to a different camera that was filming them pulling silly faces and when they where showing Tamara where doing special to make it unwatchable, felt sorry for her as they where stopping her getting calls bladewave

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-06-2015 12:47
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(08-06-2015 01:31 )eccles Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 14:21 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  I'm afraid that Ofcon, censorial cunts though they are, are not to blame [snip - stuff]

Er, yes they are. As long as a handful of operators know they just need to pick up the phone when a new competitors turns up, and Ofcom will do their dirty work, there wont be competition or incentive to push the boundaries. If ordinary channels worked the same way we would only have BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky, soaps would be limited to 3 episodes a week, sport would only be broadcast at the weekend, Jeremy Kyle and the Loose Women would be out of work, only pantomime gays would be allowed, and villains in cop shows would never say anything ruder than "chufffin".

Please don't misrepresent what has been written, by snipping important information - What I actually wrote was:-

"I'm afraid that Ofcon, censorial cunts though they are, are not to blame; they are a convenient scapegoat - yes, they are fundamentally responsible for the serious decline over the years annoyed , which has led to the near destruction of the babe channels, but more recently, it's the broadcasters and some (many? most?) babes to blame, as far as I can see."

When did Ofcon's code change in such a way that could excuse the broadcaster's from blame, not just for the decline over the last couple of years, but the further tame down of 2015?

Plus, as I also pointed out:-

"The broadcasters will not challenge Ofcon's censorship, they have meekly capitulated at every turn..."

They don't have to put up with the broadcast censor, but have chosen to do so, and as a result, the shows have suffered massive decline for years.
08-06-2015 13:09
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(08-06-2015 00:24 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Your only option is not to watch

That’s the option I chose, sadly. Sad

Nothing of even slight interest during the obligatory 'flick round', and that was it for me. Sad

I'm now at the stage that I'm beginning to wonder if it is even worth expending this modest amount of effort? TBH, if it weren’t for the possibility of schedule changes/errors, I think I would only check on nights where a favourite babe is scheduled to be on, and there aren't many favourites left these days; and from what I've seen, few, if any newbies worth bothering with (whether that's their 'fault', or the broadcasters, is open to argument). Sad

With very few exceptions, this truly seems to have become the era of 'dayshows at night'! Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 14:17 by Censorship :-(.)
08-06-2015 13:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV