Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-06-2015 00:45 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 11:00 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 01:56 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Lori is doing a freeview special now, I don't think there has been one at this time before, 1-2am. Cali on sky.
They could be experimenting with the timing now, phase two of the data gathering.

Quite frankly,i was hoping for an end to the splitting/data collection policy,it does raise the question about how much data is really needed,surely they have enough after the last three months worth of tame lifeless shows on Sky,perhaps its time to reverse the experiment and tame down Freeview,particularly as Freeviewers could still watch online,a luxury which has not been made available to Sky viewers,who continue to be treated with upmost contempt by a company who no longer provides an equal service,continuing to withhold their stronger content from an audience who,like me have been there from the start,in summary,enough data has been collected,its time to either return to equal strength shows or if they dont need income from Sky customers pull out altogether.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Don't shoot the messenger, but... Well, you can guess what’s happening right now!
Dont worry mate,not your fault that BS are continuing to disrespect their Sky viewers.hope those who can enjoy Lori's show and that someone is able to cap it for us Sky viewers,whose money they continue not to want,oh well at least the money ive saved can be put towards my car tax soon.

im always open to positive change
07-06-2015 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly mate i dunno why you keep shouting about this. its been months and nothings changed.
they have there business model and are unwilling to change it, no matter how much the guys crow on here. so do what the rest of us do when we aint happy with a channels output, spend your money elsewhere. its the only way to affect any change when a companies only motive for existence is profits.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-06-2015 08:57
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If bs have another Q&A session could someone please ask how am I supposed to tighten up on the drums, the chap on the record seems very insistant about it.
07-06-2015 09:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If i'm not mistaken there was 3 separate "Exclusive to freeview" climax sections throughout the night last night, Lori did the first, Madison did one later, then Lori did another one late into the night/early morning .
I think this might be the first time BS have done 3 separate exclusive freeview only shows ?, maybe they have done 3 before but can't remember seeing them .
Are they testing the waters to have a full night exclusive to freeview channel ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 11:30 by mr mystery.)
07-06-2015 11:27
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Surprised Wink you're just addicted to seeing posts full of angries aren't you ? laugh
07-06-2015 11:49
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(07-06-2015 11:49 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Surprised Wink you're just addicted to seeing posts full of angries aren't you ? laugh
happy to oblige.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
07-06-2015 11:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2015 00:50 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 00:27 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 23:26 )forumdude Wrote:  They now have 4 channels,whats the point in having another if the 3 they have are already shit Rolleyes

4th on sky I presume?

I assume that the 4th is "Unleashed on TV" (I think that's what it's called)? And yes, only on $ky.

Huh? Unleashed on TV, on SKY? I don't get it, as it's obviously going to be tame like the other TV channels...
07-06-2015 20:21
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Babestation webfeed is very blocky tonight - shame as Lucy Summers is on Sad
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 22:38 by biggles.)
07-06-2015 22:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(07-06-2015 20:21 )mrmann Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 00:50 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 00:27 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 23:26 )forumdude Wrote:  They now have 4 channels,whats the point in having another if the 3 they have are already shit Rolleyes

4th on sky I presume?

I assume that the 4th is "Unleashed on TV" (I think that's what it's called)? And yes, only on $ky.

Huh? Unleashed on TV, on SKY? I don't get it, as it's obviously going to be tame like the other TV channels...

Cellcast being 'economical with the truth'? Nah, surely not! Rolleyes
07-06-2015 22:56
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Babestation Blue channel 945 is showing a recording of Dannii Harwood`s Thursday show
08-06-2015 00:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV