Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(06-06-2015 00:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  blimey me and you in agreement sb!!!!! think Jessica Kelly, Amy and Kerrie-Lee are very good together both on the mic and off it having fun with each other tonight

when babes are having fun and enjoying themselves like jess, amy and Kerrie-Lee are tonight it always makes for a good show

when will normal service resume between us laugh

Sorry, but there is nothing remotely funny in what Amy or Kerrie Lee have to say, and nothing remotely erotic in what they do. The other girl, (Jessica) is different class altogether. She is fantastic to look at and articulate on the mic. The other two are not.
06-06-2015 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(06-06-2015 15:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  There is a problem with Rammy on this forum, and that problem is, he is the main man whether is posts or rubbish or not. No one is invincible, ask Sepp Blatter, even he had to fall on his sword eventually. No one except Rammy that is. Rammy has influential friends connected to this forum. he is here to stay, and he will. What else could he do?

[Image: keep-calm-and-wear-your-tinfoil-hat.png]

Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-06-2015 16:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-06-2015 16:07 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 00:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  blimey me and you in agreement sb!!!!! think Jessica Kelly, Amy and Kerrie-Lee are very good together both on the mic and off it having fun with each other tonight

when babes are having fun and enjoying themselves like jess, amy and Kerrie-Lee are tonight it always makes for a good show

when will normal service resume between us laugh

Sorry, but there is nothing remotely funny in what Amy or Kerrie Lee have to say, and nothing remotely erotic in what they do. The other girl, (Jessica) is different class altogether. She is fantastic to look at and articulate on the mic. The other two are not.

I echo these sentiments, when it was just amy and Jessica, i was able to get a call into jess who is a fucking delight to talk with, great girl.
That's why i wasn't too bothered when the other girl turned up, who for me i cant really stand tbh, her voice is beyond grating and it seemed because she was there Amy started chavving it up as well. Put me right off my bran flakes.

So yeah, hi-light of the night for me was jessica, who's probably hands down the best newcomer this year. I reccomend others give her a call.
06-06-2015 16:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Welcome to another episode of 'Bash the Rammy'.
The next episode may well appear on your red button on the 'Twilight Zone Channel' Wink Rolleyes.
Whatever any of us think about his style of posting and yes I have views about it too I am left with two questions in my head.
1. Is what he says causing any meaningful offence to anyone?
A: No. Therefore no mod action deemed necessary I presume.
2. Is it for anyone to dictate the style of other contributors posts?
I know I wouldn't care for it much.

No matter what any members think about his style or the degree and consistency of argument he is as entitled as any of us to say what he wants to say no matter how it may be judged by the rest of us. Otherwise freedom of speech is being blatantly denied.
Don't get me wrong, I often disagree with Rammy and with his logic on a range of issues but I resolutely defend the right of he and indeed all of us to say what we want as long as it is not personally offensive or abusive towards babes or fellow forum members.

Apologies for taking this thread off topic but as a veteran forum member I felt a bit of balance was perhaps in order.

*snookered scrambles about like a loony for tinfoil hat.
Oi Terence, have you nicked it? Wink.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 21:27 by Snooks.)
06-06-2015 17:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I reserve the right to make no comment on the previous posts however I do just have one question for Mr Rascal. What exactly do you mean when you refer to the girls as being entertaining on the mic.

Did I miss the allnight karaoke or something or perhaps Amy, Jessica & Kerrie all took turns in telling jokes or really interesting stories down the mic.

The girls on this channel and every other channel use the mic for one reason and that is for 2 purposes.

A - To thank the last caller.
B - To beg for callers such as telling us all how horny they are.

None of the 2 qualify as being entertaining on the mic. That's a bit like saying that the girl who announced down the tannoy system in Tescos asking for somebody to come to the customer service desk was also very entertaining.

Just a general observation here Rammy but I think you need to define the meaning of the word entertaining. This is not a veiled dig but a general observation as to why you always post entertaining on the mic on virtually each and every post show opinion on S66 aswell as any of the others which you also pass comment on.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 19:03 by Scottishbloke.)
06-06-2015 19:02
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yeah, Rammy, tell the Witch-finder General, or else Wink Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 19:15 by Doddle.)
06-06-2015 19:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-06-2015 15:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 13:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 12:24 )steviebaby Wrote:  .

There is a problem with Rammy on this forum, and that problem is, he is the main man whether is posts or rubbish or not. No one is invincible, ask Sepp Blatter, even he had to fall on his sword eventually. No one except Rammy that is. Rammy has influential friends connected to this forum. he is here to stay, and he will. What else could he do?

I have influential friends on the forum???? laugh Ridiculous. I am subject to the same rules as anyone else and if I break any rules, the mods will take action.

Also thanks snookered Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 20:50 by Rammyrascal.)
06-06-2015 20:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-06-2015 11:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good signing for s66 signing Lucy Zara.

A interesting statement Rammy, a very good signing you say, so it's not to early to say depending on how they use her, ?
Im guessing if she was joining another channel, BS for instance and not STD 66, it would probably be to early to say if she was a good signing and depend on how they used her lol

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 20:30 by mr mystery.)
06-06-2015 21:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

knew that was coming Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2015 23:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Producer for Stella and Kerrie is being overly lame Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 01:43 by mrmann.)
07-06-2015 01:43