Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Who is this Viviana Lopez??? Can someone please fill me in....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-06-2015 00:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I wish I could REX but I never bothered to take any caps of her show the other night and neither did anybody else laugh Lets just say it was the worst debut ever in the history of the babe channels.

If only her sister Jennifer had turned up instead oh how different it could have been, ok so she might have been just as bad babe show wise but if all else failed she could have saved her blushes by bashing out a few of her well known numbers.

I'm sure that would have also qualified her to be described as being very entertaining on the mic Big Laugh
06-06-2015 00:30
REX MASTER Offline

Ya. As you said nobody has taken any caps. I have not watched S66 this week but would still like to see what she looks like... So anyone got even one cap of her.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-06-2015 00:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Rex, there was a tiny pic on the S66 twitter, if you can make her out, I've made it a big bigger, on with Tamara :

[Image: 6e9c90413842174.jpg]
06-06-2015 00:44
REX MASTER Offline

Cheers Mr Circles.... I knew I can count on you

LOVE THESE BABES......

06-06-2015 01:05
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

OK rant time and I'm sorry if anyone takes exception to what I say, but it needs saying.
I missed last nights babeshows, so understandably I log on to this forum to see what happened and whether any vids are worth downloading at some point (many thanks to all those posting these vids by the way, great guys/?gals, really appreciate it)
What do I see?
The chat and discussion thread for every babe on last night at the top of the list of unread posts.
I have to open them all to see if there's anything interesting to read. That's 10 minutes of my life wasted and I won't get back.
But what do I see? you guessed it....Rammy has "spammed" every thread with his own brand of inane rubbish. He says the same thing about every babe whether or not they've been any good or not. I know all this has been said before but, I'm sorry, I think it's time he was was banned from posting this rubbish.
What is it with him? Does he get off from seeing his name on the internet? Is he trying for the most posts per person ever?
Forums are supposed to be for the sharing and discussion of interesting topics and opinions. What makes him think that anyone is in the slight bit interested in what he thinks? Why can't keep it to himself unless he's got something interesting to say? Can't he take a hint?
I'll spell it out.... Rammy please shut up!
06-06-2015 12:24
terence Offline

^if you're that bothered put him on you're ignore list, job done. why get so worked up about it?
06-06-2015 12:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The three girls together last night looked like they were at a drinks party, Amy sipping away at her 'cola', Jessica on her Red Bull, the camera had to keep zooming and panning to try to avoid showing it. May as well just let them use the bar set next time.
There was an amusing moment when Amy was talking nonsense on the mic after she thought she had switched it off and said 'this isn't on is it?' and the producer said 'yes it is'. Instead of putting it down, she kept going, hilarious.
06-06-2015 13:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-06-2015 12:24 )steviebaby Wrote:  OK rant time and I'm sorry if anyone takes exception to what I say, but it needs saying.
I missed last nights babeshows, so understandably I log on to this forum to see what happened and whether any vids are worth downloading at some point (many thanks to all those posting these vids by the way, great guys/?gals, really appreciate it)
What do I see?
The chat and discussion thread for every babe on last night at the top of the list of unread posts.
I have to open them all to see if there's anything interesting to read. That's 10 minutes of my life wasted and I won't get back.
But what do I see? you guessed it....Rammy has "spammed" every thread with his own brand of inane rubbish. He says the same thing about every babe whether or not they've been any good or not. I know all this has been said before but, I'm sorry, I think it's time he was was banned from posting this rubbish.
What is it with him? Does he get off from seeing his name on the internet? Is he trying for the most posts per person ever?
Forums are supposed to be for the sharing and discussion of interesting topics and opinions. What makes him think that anyone is in the slight bit interested in what he thinks? Why can't keep it to himself unless he's got something interesting to say? Can't he take a hint?

ill spell it back to you. no I wont shut up. I will keep on being how I am on the forum and post whatever I want on this forum and not be lectured on what to post and how to behave on here from forum members

are you a mod, no your not so I wont listen to what you've said here

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 14:05 by Rammyrascal.)
06-06-2015 13:55
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(06-06-2015 13:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 12:24 )steviebaby Wrote:  OK rant time and I'm sorry if anyone takes exception to what I say, but it needs saying.
What do I see?

ill spell it back to you. no I wont shut up. I will keep on being how I am on the forum and post whatever I want on this forum and not be lectured on what to post and how to behave on here from forum members

are you a mod, no your not so I wont listen to what you've said here

There is a problem with Rammy on this forum, and that problem is, he is the main man whether is posts or rubbish or not. No one is invincible, ask Sepp Blatter, even he had to fall on his sword eventually. No one except Rammy that is. Rammy has influential friends connected to this forum. he is here to stay, and he will. What else could he do?
06-06-2015 15:52