Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-05-2015 01:53 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  Is that supposed to be appealing?

I would imagine that's what they are hoping, but it's pretty pointless at the moment, as there isn't any difference in content level to go with it.
25-05-2015 01:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Had to say there were some nice sections after 1am in between the 3 on screen nice naked session from Jada then Tiffany in just blue heels and thong getting wet then paige joining for an ok 2-4-1 some nice interaction not as much as the original Paigey T would have done but nice neverless then nice jada naked session

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-05-2015 07:44
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Even with the lunacy of having 3 girls on screen at the same time, the hotness and quality of Jada shone through.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
25-05-2015 08:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree, whatever the situation, Jada's filthiest and quality shines through

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2015 09:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

It was better last night although sadly Tiffany's decent solo stint didn't last long, but with 3 girls being on it wasn't a surprise really, i really don't see what the fascination is with Paige Turnah, i'd rather watch Lori or Louise Porter but each to their own
25-05-2015 16:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Sin have a roster with different types of ladies so some nights your going to like it and some you won't if they ever get the streams working then they will hopefully create more options

They should have a roster each night to cover most options again it's not all that hard to do
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2015 17:05 by broncobilly10.)
25-05-2015 17:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Sin-TV still has the best lighting out of all of the channels Big Grin

Never too blinding, never too dim, just right!
25-05-2015 17:04
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They get it right most of the time but there has been some terrible nights where it's too bright
25-05-2015 17:07
ceasman Offline
Banned

For me its been a huge disappointment so far.

The streams very rarely work properly, sometimes they don't even turn the sound on leaving the girl wasting her time talking into a mic that no one can hear, that's when the girl actually sticks around on screen as it now seems that they have a group of girls that enjoy spending more time off screen than on, as they have taken lots of "underused" Babestation girls maybe it wasn't BS not giving them the air time! Might have been that they got pissed off with them and decided to let the girls that can put on a show for more than 20 mins without needing a break a chance (not that BS is much better at the moment but at least there girls don't vanish for an hour after 20 mins of phone shaking, even though I wish Lori would)

All pretty amateurish if you ask me.
25-05-2015 18:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-05-2015 17:00 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Sin have a roster with different types of ladies so some nights your going to like it and some you won't if they ever get the streams working then they will hopefully create more options

They should have a roster each night to cover most options again it's not all that hard to do

Agree, sintv has a roster with different types of babes on it and as you say, some nights you'll like the lineup on and other nights you won't. At the moment with 1 channel & 1 xstream sintv should have 3 babes which cater for as many tastes as possible between them

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2015 18:18