Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-05-2015 07:03 )worldinwinter Wrote:  When is Karina currie back on again ?

If there was a bloody schedule up on the site we would know the answer Is there one up or not? or haven't they trained their monkey yet to do it?RolleyesTongueBounce

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-05-2015 07:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^If you look on the Sin Tv website, where it say 'meet our girls', Karina Currie is not even mentioned. That could be because she's new to Sin Tv or no longer a 'Sinner'.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-05-2015 08:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

she said she was properly starting in june

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-05-2015 08:28
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Will Sin Tv last that long.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
23-05-2015 08:31
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Are you actually willing Sin TV to fold Gunnar?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
23-05-2015 09:39
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^The above was a flippant response. More out of a sense of what could have been a great channel, seems intent on doing all it can to destroy itself.

— Henry Kissinger

23-05-2015 09:42
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(23-05-2015 09:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  Are you actually willing Sin TV to fold Gunnar?

i actually think it would be a good thing unless the completely change everything they are doing
23-05-2015 09:52
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

From what I could see from 2300 to 0100 the 3 girls last night on set were getting constant phone calls on the sky channel which was probably why they didn't bother going on the x streams - other than a 30 minute 2200 hrs stint by Tori which I enjoyed Big Grin

Although I don't like it I can fully understand why sin TV would take full advantage of that situation to make dosh but for the life of me I can't understand what all the callers were getting off on! - 3 babes basically just sat around on one set not doing anything particularly sexy for 2 hours! (Aka xxxpanded?)

I was hoping that with 3 decent girls they would be able to rotate at least one them at a time through the x stream channel, even for a short 10-15 min stint every hour but clearly sin TV don't think this worthwhile for the business last night

Tbh I think that sin spoiled us and raised all our expectations with their initial use of the x streams and now that's backfiring for them because we are getting frustrated and bored with how they re using it now.
23-05-2015 09:55
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Somewhere along the way the studio rule book has bee tossed casually in the rubbish bin. If Sin Tv survives until June it will be a miracle in itself, but I still wonder why the studio say that they are getting calls and the girls say they are not. Sometimes there are two differing views being bandied about and which one are we supposed to believe most?

23-05-2015 10:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bex Shiner said sintv is getting calls. I still think it will be around for a long while yet, just needs to get things sorted out behind the scenes asap

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2015 11:57