Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

richpk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
what is the point of the 4 streams also? they will never have four streams going as well as the TV stream, seems like they didnt know what the fuck the were doing when they started to be honest
20-05-2015 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

[split] Sin TV - Schedule
so only 2 on tonight? glad they have 5 STREAMS lololol
20-05-2015 22:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - Schedule
Yep brilliant planning again ha
20-05-2015 23:15
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - Schedule
and have a guess how many x-streams they are using lol

Here's a clue: I'm assuming they are sticking to the one TV channel from now on Smile
21-05-2015 00:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

i had high hopes myself but its going to shit as we speak.
hiring girls that no 1 wants to call is part of the problem.
poor brand awareness along with no fixed schedule are all working against them...

some say oh! there on twitter?.
really? they have a website that there not really using.
maybe putting a schedule up that is accurate will drive traffic to it or at least give guys a reason to visit it.

oh and they need to get over this 10 minutes no calls lets close the set on the x-streams.
frankly id be suprised if there around in 6 months if they dont change there attitude to there web content.
either have it and take the hit or close it and make it ppv for the callers only.
either way has got to be better than whats happening now, as all im seeing is negative comments about what could have been a good idea.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-05-2015 04:50
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think we should bombarding their inbox with complaints about their production!!
If enough of us did that, then surely they probably wouldn't ignore us and start making changes and if anyone know Kerry as well enough I'd love to her to come on here and give us her take of what is exactly IS going on at Sin TV herself - that would be an explosive Q & A I think!!

I can't believe how quickly downhill Sin - TV have gone and they STILL haven't put up a proper schedule after all this time?? That to me lacks real professionalism on their part, because the longer they don't put up a proper schedule on the site the more outdated looking it will become and the more they will alienate themselves from those who watch the streams.
It's been probably been about three days since I last looked at the streams and I think that if I looked again now my guess is that none of their streams will be showing anything.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 05:28 by lovebabes56.)
21-05-2015 05:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(20-05-2015 16:49 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Agreed but does good talent actually exist in the industry anymore?

I bet it needs a good shake up from Simon Cowell too!! Tongue And Mellie also pointed out too, you could put on a good show and stay within the OFCOM guide - lines, but I think the production team at Sin TV is the one that needs restructuring the most. Who ever is in charge of production needs to wake up and smell the coffee!! I think Secret in answer to your question there is talent in the industry but it is how you use it best is the key to success.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
21-05-2015 05:37
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Ruby, Kara, petra, lilly roma, jada, dionne mendez and lacey(before her sacking), thats 7 girls all worthy of screentime, they could of put them each out over the course of the week, 7 girls for 7 nights of the week. simple and easy to understand. (scrap the x-streams, focus on the tv channel for now, stormesque style-build it up, get a 2nd channel then further down the line think about expanding online).
21-05-2015 06:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

laceys been sacked?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-05-2015 08:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I thought she'd quit on her own terms... I didn't know that she was sacked.... hope that doesn't prevent working for another babe channel, I hope not...

(This post was last modified: 21-05-2015 08:04 by lovebabes56.)
21-05-2015 08:02