Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-05-2015 11:30 )bigglesworth Wrote:  I suspect that their plan is to acquire more channels and that they are prepared to make losses until that happens. If so, it means that their working capital is substantial, as it must be in order to fund channel acquisitions. Let's see if they pop up on freeview before long.

But the point IMO of the webstreams, discounting the obvious, was not to require additional, and expensive, sat channels.

And adding more tv channels will marginalise the webstreams the more.

I guess they are more than a wee bit disappointed with the take up of the webstreams that even the free publicity by these forums has not addressed.
16-05-2015 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They don't work the webstreams properly they don't always have girls on them considering the size of the roster it's not really good enough.

The problems are all in house lack of professionalism in the running of the show. They should be blowing the other channels away they have the girls to do it.
16-05-2015 13:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hit the nail on the head bronco. sin have the babes to blow the rest of the babechannels away but things behind the scenes mean they aren't. but they are at the moment the no1 babechannel at the moment in my opinion

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2015 15:02
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It's not the number one but it could be Smile
16-05-2015 15:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-05-2015 15:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  they are at the moment the no1 babechannel at the moment in my opinion

Probably down to former Cellcast staff getting the best out of the girls, they know a thing or 2 about running babe channels and getting the best out of the girls do BS trained staff .
I don't really agree with you, but at least we haven't got non topless day shows broadcasting for many hours at night, which could have been the case if former STD 66 staff were in charge and had been the licence to produce shows in the manor that they did on STD 66 laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-05-2015 15:27
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

They need to get a better url to give the x-streams a chance
16-05-2015 16:45
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2015 15:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hit the nail on the head bronco. sin have the babes to blow the rest of the babechannels away but things behind the scenes mean they aren't. but they are at the moment the no1 babechannel at the moment in my opinion

If they are number 1, its not because they are number 1 by being the best, its because the rest are so dire.
16-05-2015 17:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Sin TV has got too many babes for just the one channel which severely the limits the amount of screen time each babe gets.

I forecast this channel will go up the shiter in a couples of months time or less, they are obviously living outwith their means. At least when Bluebird launched 5 years ago they had 5 or 6 channels if my memory serves me correctly.

Sin TV for me is completely disjointed, I'd go as far to call it a shambles and when it goes down with the ship I'll have no sympathy for it other than say I saw it coming.

Expect Sin TV to be in the Former Channels section along with the rest of the casualties in the coming months.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 17:26 by Scottishbloke.)
16-05-2015 17:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Count von Scharnhorst Wrote:  girls sat looking bored and miserable as sin
Well, it's one interpretation of the name laugh

Given they've taken a good slice out of what must be a huge talent pool, and launched with such evident goodwill, it's heart-breaking to see how they're stumbling so badly. When TQ chicks like Kerry Louise are seeing better options elsewhere (and choosing Storm is like abandoning Real Madrid for Stockport County), the alarm bells should be sending the staff deaf.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 19:08 by Doddle.)
16-05-2015 19:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think sintv will be getting a 2nd channel, probably next month (june) as they at the moment have quite a few babes joining (at the moment) Holly McGuire and Karina Currie join sintv permanently next month, also ree petra has said more babes from other channels are joining too.

so can't see sintv signing all these babes if they aren't planning to have more channels

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2015 19:13