Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(12-05-2015 06:37 )James Petros Wrote:  Very annoying that on the Sky channel, Tiffany had to be joined by another girl everytime she was. Barely had 5 minute solo all night on sky. Then when she was about to be solo they switched to another set. Poor.

It's there default thing to do it seems
12-05-2015 09:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When you think about it a lot of the other channels do the same thing too. Not give a girl enough solo time.
I think the one thing that we all hoped was that Sin TV would be a breath of fresh air and make the other stations play catch up but somehow how I don't think that has happened.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-05-2015 12:36
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think they started that way but I know I did ask for some two girl action as on some of the other channels the girls have interaction. Sin have put the girls together but missed the interaction part either by putting the wrong girls together or simply the producer is scared to do it properly.
12-05-2015 12:39
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

I think the production is actually the worst I have seen. Whoever is running the show behind the scenes has turned this into a muggery! Tiff is a solo performer and always been, you can literally see the frustration on her face.

Incognito
12-05-2015 12:46
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

I wouldn't mind having more than one girl onscreen but at the minute as you've all said there is no interaction and they cramp each other for room. I just feel Tiff could have had more solo time on the sky channel last night. The other 2 had more than enough.
12-05-2015 14:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta agree. but Tiff on the sky channel. She doesn't do anything that cant be shown there so best place for her, and then we can get a few of the other girls on the x-streams and maybe offering web level sights. So far, I rarely see anything with bothering with.
Cara is always covered and on days, Stevie Louise left too quick, the rest don't interest me. maybe it will improve if they get more girls, but so far, it seems to be slowly going down the pan.
12-05-2015 20:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-05-2015 20:21 )welshken Wrote:  Gotta agree. but Tiff on the sky channel. She doesn't do anything that cant be shown there so best place for her, and then we can get a few of the other girls on the x-streams and maybe offering web level sights. So far, I rarely see anything with bothering with.
Cara is always covered and on days, Stevie Louise left too quick, the rest don't interest me. maybe it will improve if they get more girls, but so far, it seems to be slowly going down the pan.

It sound like you are saying that they expected too much too soon Welshken

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-05-2015 20:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Whahoo! A tiny step forward - names (Ree) listed against the active stream number on the sin website! Tiny acorns and all that... Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-05-2015 22:41
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Yes I agree a tiny step forward but now it shows Ree live on air at x-stream 1 but she has been taken off and for the last 10 mins so we have a blank grey screen
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 22:58 by TURNIPHEAD.)
12-05-2015 22:55
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Ella is now on X-stream 1
Surely they can arrange a quicker change over of girls as what is the point of showing a blank screen for 10 mins or more
12-05-2015 22:58