babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think it's fair to say that jimmy73 is the angriest forum member we've got. I could only imagine the choice language that comes out of his mouth every night as he settles down to watch his fix of late night entertainment laugh

I wonder if it's anything like this angry man Wink

10-05-2015 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(10-05-2015 10:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I wonder if it's anything like this angry man Wink

Shurely more like this?
10-05-2015 10:58
Phonebook Offline
Banned

The Q&A was bullshit, a complete whitewash.
10-05-2015 11:13
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(10-05-2015 10:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I wonder if it's anything like this angry man Wink

They guy in that video will obviously need a new TV now, maybe he'll get one with a built in Freeview tuner Wink
10-05-2015 11:15
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Just for the record i am not normally an angry person,but their policy and the biassed output it has left us with has really pissed me off as i hope my recent posts have indicated,as to whether i would be the right person to be invited for a chat with the boss,personally im not so sure,firstly i live too far away and given my current financial constraints it would be tricky to justify the expense to see a man who after the last Q and A is yet to implement anything he said would,coupled with the fact i have no experience of running a tv station,on the question of whether i would resort to violence,i would not as it would make me no better than the men who came up with the spliitting idea and ultimately does not solve anything.

im always open to positive change
10-05-2015 12:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Jimmy I don't think any of us thought you would resort to violence, it's one thing doing this annoyed and another doing this Wink

[Image: Punch.jpg]

But maybe that's what the new BS Boss needs is a good smack in the puss to knock some sense into him Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 14:57 by Scottishbloke.)
10-05-2015 12:50
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It is not fair to say bs is biased towards freeview, last week as a case in point sky had Beth while on FV I had to put up with Lori. I know it is a personal opinion as to which girl individuals want to see so the whole sky/fv thing could work for or against anyone. As for FV being less censored than sky I find that very dubious, I haven't seen anything that would startle the vicar on FV in months.
10-05-2015 12:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I don't have Sky but I don't agree that there should be different shows not available to one audience in some form - eg. web so I don't like this splitting shows policy either.

That said, imo the stuff that I saw on Friday night/Saturday morning on Freeview between midnight and 1am still wasn't that great imo. I wasn't really watching last night as I'm not a big fan of Candy Sexton but I'm sure it probably wasn't that different.

I'm not a big fan of these so-called POV stints anyway but it seems they are now being filmed in a style that's fairly cropped even compared with what they used to be even when they're supposedly on "dirtier exclusive FV" ?

Madison's midnight stint on Friday/Saturday wasn't really much more than a 25minute advert for her going onto bsx, (she kept getting the time wrong and saying she was going to be going at half past eleven laugh ) and Lori's stint immediately following that was again fairly restricted in what movement she seemed to be allowed to do - although she did seem to be allowed to move around a little bit more than Maddie had been.

As for "covered up Dom shows" well I'm no fan of those either but they've been around on the channel for a while with a lot of different babes doing them so presumably some callers must like them :
I wonder though if Lucy Summers might not have originally been scheduled to do some of these last night, she was also scheduled to have been doing some of the solo shows on bsx according to all the advertising but it ended up being Lori ?
10-05-2015 13:04
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I'm surprised that Cellcast didn't get Jeremy Clarkson to introduce last night's show:-

Roll titles… cue Jeremy,

“Tonight! A woman sits on a chair...”

I could barely contain my excitement at Lori's Dom show! Did I say excitement? Sorry, I meant almost unimaginable tedium... Sad Sad Sad

The only redeeming feature of Dom shows, IMO, are the leather/latex/PVC outfits that are normally associated with such things; sadly, that wasn't the case with Lori last night. Sad
10-05-2015 14:50
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

If sky can shows sports (footy, boxing, darts) where you pay to unencrypt the channel to watch.... why can't they do the same with BSX on Sky instead of all these copout reasons why they cant ??
11-05-2015 13:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV