Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
5 girls again tonight serioulsy !!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-05-2015 09:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Hating this 2 girls on screen business. bladewave

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
09-05-2015 10:28
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Great girls given crap situations to do their work. Felt sorry for Victoria, restricted space to do her thing. Waste of quality girls, grouped up for maximum calls. Failing the girls and callersannoyed If i am paying to be entertained by Victoria, i want her to be able to stretch and tease. Battery hen shows will eventually piss customers off, take note Mr producerHuhHuh
09-05-2015 12:09
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Totally agree with others on the battery hen thing. Dunno if they're trying to economise on sets or just trying to double their income by having two or more girls squashed together, but it ain't working for me. Nobody calling wants to hear another conversation going on within 6 inches of the girl you're talking to, do they think there'll be some kind of thrill in watching 2 girls sitting close together and not interacting? Must be pissing the girls off rotten too!
There appear to be 5 girls on tonight so assuming 2 channels/sets it looks like we've got standing (or more likely cramped sitting/lying) room only again. I suppose they think it'll work if most of the callers are drunk, but it's soon going to piss everybody off. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 15:19 by SteveHG.)
09-05-2015 15:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ More than one babe on screen with no interaction has always pissed me off on all channels.
All channels have been guilty of deploying this strategy to a greater or lesser extent over time and on virtually every occasion I have seen it I have regarded it as a failure.
It isn't just the fact that there is no meaningful horny interaction although that is bad enough.
It is the fact that often the babes are in totally different outfits that have little or no relevance to each other or the set they are working on.
It is fundamentally lazy and inept scheduling and stint management with no thought given to it beforehand.
The battery hen comment is even more justified when taking this into account.
From a viewer and caller perspective and I qualify as a regular in both regards I consistently find no temptation to ring up whatsoever when there is more than one babe on my screen.
More often than not I also find little or no temptation to ring up when a babe or babes are on a boring set usually a bed.
At a time when S66 have an opportunity to steal a march on all opposition apart from Sin TV they are not merely wasting the opportunity but binning it.

09-05-2015 16:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I agree with what's now been called "battery hen shows" nothing really to add. None the less will be watching as some of my fav s66 babes on tonight including Jess West

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2015 16:33
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Jess West and her landing strip
09-05-2015 16:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Continuing my monitoring of 66's tease slots to see if the pressures they face are changing how they are implementing them...

Following the bank holiday and, after late additions/changes, this week we finally got:
Steph on Tuesday for three hours;
Gemma's hour on Wednesday;
and Lucy-Anne's hour on Thursday.

Scheduled hour-long sessions this week are:
Porchia on Monday;
and Lucy-Anne on Friday.
(I'd expect at least on more session to be added in between those two.)

Comments:
Hour shows definitely appear to be the new standard the teases and Evelyn really does look to have given up doing them up. In addition, thankfully, Cara B seems to be the only one that can get away with doing these slots at weekends.

66 keep trying to increase the pool of girls that do these shows, but a few seem to pull out quite often. Those listed above form perhaps the most regular line up.

The commercial case for continuing with these slots most be quite strong when you consider the problems 66 with having to cram girls together on-screen for the rest of there night time hours. If those girls are 'battery hen-ed' (as SOCATOA dubbed it) then the tease slot's girls should feel particularly privileged to be so "free-ranged". Smile

P.S. For Olivia in last week's comments read Fernanda. Whoops...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-05-2015 19:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

So here we have it.
Two babes per channel.
Well that probably concludes my interest in S66 for the night bladewave.
No solo stints = No calls from me.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 22:22 by Snooks.)
09-05-2015 22:19
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Same for me Snookered.
What amazes me is that with all these girls on, last night at least they were shutting off the channel/stream so that BOTH girls could have a break at the same time, thus cancelling out any (illusory) extra revenue they might think they're getting by having two girls on at once. Couldn't they just open up some of the other sets, they've got enough of 'em FFS?
09-05-2015 22:36