babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Even with all the defections to Sin TV, BS still seem to have a lot on their roster and it's my impression that recently even the babes that are apparently complained about as being on "the most" are only doing two days on and then a least a day or couple of days off - sometimes longer - before doing another two days on.

Dannii Harwood doesn't appear to me to be doing more than two days every week, and Lori and Preeti probably haven't been on that much more than that in recent weeks. Caty Cole, Ashley Emma, Lucy Summers etc all seem similar frequency imo.

As others have pointed out, most babes do at least two nights in a row to minimise travelling back and forward to the studio.

I'd suggest it's maybe the samey-ness of a lot of the shows just now - across the same two or three sets with the same old outfits (office check, study check, bed set check) that lead people to believe that babes are on more than they actually are ?
02-05-2015 18:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ok but Lori did 6 nights in 7 days last week....Explain that. Compared to any other babe she is on the most. Preeti is on about 3 nights a week.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 18:56 by REX MASTER.)
02-05-2015 18:56
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Preeti was probably on holiday that week and Lori was covering extra shiftsTongue

I'm pretty disinterested these days - last night was first time I'd watched in about a week and there was nothing setting the world on fire for me.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 19:05 by M-L-L.)
02-05-2015 19:04
skully Offline

If you have a problem with a girl being given shifts, then you should be having a pop at the channel, not her, she isn't the boss, she doesn't make the schedule, so it's unfair that she's being blamed for just doing her job. Whether you like her or not.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
02-05-2015 19:08
terence Offline

exactly, the girl's only trying to earn a living like the everyone else. i think her work ethic is to be applauded! imagine walking into your local pub and complaining about the same barman working all the time! it's ridiculous.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
02-05-2015 19:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-05-2015 18:56 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Ok but Lori did 6 nights in 7 days last week....Explain that.

It's called having a job, earning a living. And it was 5 nights, not 6.
She's only done 1 night so far this week and I can't see any gushing praise about how great BS was on her nights off.
02-05-2015 19:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Loving the look of tonight's line up.

Bundles of cuteness and great tits aplenty!
03-05-2015 15:12
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! annoyedannoyedannoyed

No Ms Sophie Hart....annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-05-2015 18:38
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

But to make up for it, as a special treat we've got Lori instead. Wink
04-05-2015 22:17
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Caty Cole's pinned her colours to the electoral mast ? - wearing a new blue ensemble in the blue office. Tongue
07-05-2015 22:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV