babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Looks like a decent line-up tonight,pity that the splitting is destined to make the night a complete waste of time,also interesting to hear that Lori is struggling for calls,pity she is not on Sky to increase her chances.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grinlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

im always open to positive change
22-04-2015 00:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lori isn't struggling for calls. The majority of the time I've checked she's been busy. Infact at one point all the other girls were phone waiving. We all have our favourites so I think its rather harsh to single Lori out. We need to all just be a bit more objective about this.
22-04-2015 00:39
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Which particular incompetent now in charge of Tamestation decided to harness the Sun as the new lighting rig in the Office? Huh
Lori should be wearing sunglasses! Hell, I should be wearing sunglasses! Or should that be a welding mask?! eek
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 00:50 by Censorship :-(.)
22-04-2015 00:45
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Dude I'm not singling out Lori but just stating the obvious. Sorry if iv upset any of her fans

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-04-2015 00:46
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(22-04-2015 00:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Lori isn't struggling for calls. The majority of the time I've checked she's been busy. Infact at one point all the other girls were phone waiving. We all have our favourites so I think its rather harsh to single Lori out. We need to all just be a bit more objective about this.
I did not mean to have a pop at Lori,as i cant currently view her on Sky,i was using her apparent lack of calls to illustrate how ridiculous the current policy is and trying to inject some humour instead of ranting and raging,which i have been accused of doing.

im always open to positive change
22-04-2015 00:50
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Can anyone on the forum explain to me what the hell has happened to BS recently?

For the past two or three years the accepted logic on this forum has been that channel 906 (on sky) had a Dutch licence and was therefore not subject to Ofcom restrictions. This theory seemed to be backed up by the fact that BS, in recent months at least, pushed the envelope far more than any other babe channels.

The last few weeks, however, all BS channels seem to have become as tame as Xpanded. Can anyone explain why this is?

I can't remember a single girl on BS going nude on any channel yet Storm girls are nude most nights.

What the hell happened?
22-04-2015 02:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

wtf! whats with all the apologising for expressing your views and opinions... come on guys having differing opinions isnt something any 1 should apologise for.
your happy with lori or any other girls then say so, if your not, then you shouldnt have to apologise before and after you say why.

lori is a big girl, shes not aloof like some of the other babes and doesnt take herself or the job to seriously. i know this because i called her on her bullshit and she replied in a calm well thought out manner (props to her for that). unlike a couple of other babes who got irate about something they thought i said not what i actually said.

its a forum not a fan zone, if some 1 cant handle you having a differing opinion thats there problem not yours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 13:42 by HEX!T.)
22-04-2015 08:28
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I think the climax line was initially a good idea by BS, and when Lori first did it, it was very good. Caught her on her FV only session last night, it summed up how they generally are now. Actually looks like the babes are taking the piss now, especially as the camera is cut off at the waste and their hands probably nowhere near their crotch.
22-04-2015 09:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-04-2015 02:09 )Hawaiian Brian Wrote:  Can anyone on the forum explain to me what the hell has happened to BS recently?

For the past two or three years the accepted logic on this forum has been that channel 906 (on sky) had a Dutch licence and was therefore not subject to Ofcom restrictions. This theory seemed to be backed up by the fact that BS, in recent months at least, pushed the envelope far more than any other babe channels.

The last few weeks, however, all BS channels seem to have become as tame as Xpanded. Can anyone explain why this is?

I can't remember a single girl on BS going nude on any channel yet Storm girls are nude most nights.

What the hell happened?

Well i can't explain what's happened to BS .
What i do know is, that Sky channel 906 with the service name of "Babestation" still Does not have a Ofcom licence, i've just checked the part of Ofcom's website that gives details of the satellite channels they have licensed, and "Babestation" Sky channel 906 isn't listed in the Sky/Satellite channels they licence, so i assume it's still Dutch licensed .

As for the nudity, there has been some recently, Lori, Madie and Preeti have been naked the last few nights on freeview BS1, Lucy Summers was naked from the waist down last night on BS Xtra, she took her knickers off but kept her white shirt on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 14:01 by mr mystery.)
22-04-2015 13:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I don't suppose you'd go to the expense of changing licensing conditions until you are sure that you are going to do, whatever is you are thinking of doing. That's assuming whatever it is needs a licensing change!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-04-2015 14:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV