babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Madison is exclusively on freeview BS1 right now, when she first came on freeview just after 12am, she said on the mic that she hopes you[meaning the freeview viewers] have realised by now that she can go harder on Freeview than she can on Sky, she then said something else about being allowed to go a bit further on freeview than Sky .

I think this is the first time the girls have officially said they can do more on freeview than Sky , i still have no idea why .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-04-2015 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(21-04-2015 00:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  Madison is exclusively on freeview BS1 right now, when she first came on freeview just after 12am, she said on the mic that she hopes you[meaning the freeview viewers] have realised by now that she can go harder on Freeview than she can on Sky, she then said something else about being allowed to go a bit further on freeview than Sky .

I think this is the first time the girls have officially said they can do more on freeview than Sky , i still have no idea why .

Lori said something along those lines last night, but I can't remember if she specifically mentioned FV/$ky?
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 00:36 by Censorship :-(.)
21-04-2015 00:36
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I just noticed that in the top left corner on BS1 freeview, it says "Option 2 - Danni". She not being anywhere in sight, presumably she is on Sky.
21-04-2015 00:43

(21-04-2015 00:36 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 00:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  Madison is exclusively on freeview BS1 right now, when she first came on freeview just after 12am, she said on the mic that she hopes you[meaning the freeview viewers] have realised by now that she can go harder on Freeview than she can on Sky, she then said something else about being allowed to go a bit further on freeview than Sky .

Lori said something along those lines last night, but I can't remember if she specifically mentioned FV/$ky?

Just checked, and she said "you may not know this, but right now, I'm exclusively just with you FV viewers, for one hour, and one hour only, and... honestly, I'm gonna be the dirtiest I've been all night; right now, there is nothing holding me back, I'm gonna be getting naked, I'm gonna be having fun, there's gonna be filth..."
21-04-2015 00:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To be honest with you it's nothing special really. Like mr mystery has already pointed out with previous shows its all side on and camera above the waist and having just had a look at Madison just now that's all it really is so in essence I'm not really giving 2 fucks about it anyway as it wouldn't have bothered me if it was also shown on SKY.

I'm really more annoyed at the principle of the daft politics being deployed at Babestation.
21-04-2015 00:55
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

All she is doing is sat against a wall pulling some of the most stupid faces ever. This is not sexy. She looks like she's in pain.
Sky viewers aren't missing anything. In fact, be glad you aren't seeing this.
21-04-2015 00:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-04-2015 20:22 )M-L-L Wrote:  I'm just wondering if there is some kind of experiment... why crop/censor the web feed ? Huh

Don't forget they already have data on what call volumes are like when all feeds are at the same content level. They are probably trying to judge how having the FV feed at the stronger content level effects caller numbers. I said on the boss thread that they might wish to establish a FV only channel at some point. They'd need such data if they were trying to maximise return on resources by doing so.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 01:04 by ShandyHand.)
21-04-2015 00:58

(21-04-2015 00:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To be honest with you it's nothing special really. Like mr mystery has already pointed out with previous shows its all side on and camera above the waist and having just had a look at Madison just now that's all it really is so in essence I'm not really giving 2 fucks about it anyway as it wouldn't have bothered me if it was also shown on SKY.

I'm really more annoyed at the principle of the daft politics being deployed at Babestation.

As I've already pointed out, FV TS is crap too - but, Lori's Sunday show seemed back to the more recent (pre tame-down) norm, during the FV only section. Haven't seen her BS Xtra stint properly, yet, but she seemed to be naked there too, but not doing much.
21-04-2015 01:05

(21-04-2015 00:56 )♔Don♔ Wrote:  All she is doing is sat against a wall pulling some of the most stupid faces ever. This is not sexy. She looks like she's in pain.
SNIP

I think that's the very definition of TS's 'climax line'! Wink
21-04-2015 01:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(21-04-2015 00:58 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Don't forget they already have data on what call volumes are like when all feeds are at the same content level. They are probably trying to judge how having the FV feed at the stronger content level effects caller numbers.

Don't the Sky & Freeview versions of the same channel have different phone numbers on them, so they would be able to tell what the split was in custom from each one, without having to do different shows?
21-04-2015 01:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV